• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Draft Thread

Lavar Arrington? Really?

You got to pick one guy.

You picked Lavar Arrington...

Mayock's take on Amerson, "In tape, this guy was so bad!"

Well, I hope this works out. He takes too many risks for my taste.

But welcome to the Redskins Mr. Amerson.

Scratching head...........then balls............all I can do at this point

Now THAT was a reach BB.

LOL, someone just asked if Lavar pronounced Swearinger wrong

I like it if he can move to S.

John Keim ‏@john_keim 1m
If Amerson can move to FS, it would give the Redskins speed in the back and someone who can cover

Boom or Bust seems to be the consensus. Had a great 2011, and a crappy 2012, but has first round talent, if he can be more consistent.

Dammit, all those guys to pick from. Amerson was WAY down on my list. :(
It's the McRib pick all over again. :puke:

During a stretch where we have just a handful of impact picks, you'd think we'd go with a sure-fire solid talent, not someone inconsistent and unproven.

Head scratcher in a draft we really can't afford any head scratchers in.

If he can covert to FS, it's a salvagable pick, our defensive backfield was more exposed over safety play than our ahem "adequate" corners.

If they see him as a safety that can roam the field, then yes, he can be very good there. I'll wait for the presser to fully judge. Just hoping that Thomas is there in the third round for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.