• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Redskins 17, Eagles 12 - Let There Be Light

Cool, I made the front page.

My comment was aimed at stating that I think it takes a lot more than class to be an elite QB in the NFL for the record.

Thanks for working that angle in though to make it appeal to your readers.

It does take a lot more than class. It takes numbers. Name a QB who:
Owns every conceivable passing record in Eagles history;
Has over 200 career TD passes and a career TD/INT ratio of greater than 2;
Has almost 33000 career passing yards, averaging almost 3200 yards per season the past 10 years;

McNabb is a sure fire hall-of-famer (maybe not first-ballot until he gets us a ring ;)); not sure what more credentials he needs to be considered "elite."

It does take a lot more than class. It takes numbers. Name a QB who:
Owns every conceivable passing record in Eagles history;
Has over 200 career TD passes and a career TD/INT ratio of greater than 2;
Has almost 33000 career passing yards, averaging almost 3200 yards per season the past 10 years;

McNabb is a sure fire hall-of-famer (maybe not first-ballot until he gets us a ring ;)); not sure what more credentials he needs to be considered "elite."
I ended my debate with you on McNabb in the other thread.
You definition of "Elite" is way different than mine.
:yawnee:

I ended my debate with you on McNabb in the other thread.
You definition of "Elite" is way different than mine.
:yawnee:

Oh man, your condescending yawn smiley totally wins the argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.