• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Norm!" (The Welcome Thread)

Not to worry... :bow:

I'm just kidding. We could use some pretty faces around here, the place has a bit of a musty smell about it. :) Now these guys get to see some of the wit that I love!

Hope there's room among the hogs for this little piggy!

Good to meet another fellow newby. Any fan of the Hogs and the Muppets has got to be a cool person.

Hi! Welcome. Goaldeje is a pretty neat person which, of course, means you're bound to be pretty neat yourself. Glad to have you here. :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKniUjce4s[/media]

I guess there's no point in me posting here, since I already introduced myself in the Gateway.

BTW, don't **** with my Spear, and we'll get along just fine :D

We specialize in pointlessness here. Welcome :cheers:

Wow, a lot of nice faces around already! I'm very happy to be here to commiserate, celebrate, and actually have a really strong conversation on everything Redskins. I may not be the youngest member, but I live in enemy territory (Delaware is all Eagles), so I get to hear what they say every single day.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

Welcome. I hope you never planned on leaving, because this place is addicting. Even if it wasn't, we all specialize in Redskins fan abductions and we're expert stalkers. You're stuck with us, be sure to drink the kool aid :D

No doubt younger than several of us :)

Glad you made it :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.