• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Norm!" (The Welcome Thread)

Oh great, another liberal, just what we need ;)

J/K, welcome to the board communist :D

As someone who's mother escaped the Soviets and whose grandmother underwent 48 hours of interrogation by the KGB without breaking... I suspect I understand what a communist is better than you. Your definition, like your politics is lacking ;)

(In other words, pffft!)

As someone who's mother escaped the Soviets and whose grandmother underwent 48 hours of interrogation by the KGB without breaking... I suspect I understand what a communist is better than you. Your definition, like your politics is lacking ;)

(In other words, pffft!)
I live in a country with a Communist president, I have a general idea too ;)

see what I mean?

Welcome to the site burgold (not having that capital 'B' is going to take getting used to!). Let us know if we can be of any help. One thing you may not know is that we have ONE unmoderated no-holds-barred forum - 'The Political Asylum' - for all things political, religious, or particularly controversial. And this place could use a leftie or two :)

Thanks. I skimmed the political section. It was pretty frightening. :paranoid:

Thanks. I skimmed the political section. It was pretty frightening. :paranoid:

The 'no holds barred' thing was not really our preference. We started this place with the idea that we could have energetic conversations of all sorts with mutual respect, some restraint, and civility. I would say it's about as good as you'll get here on that front. But we do have some folks who just can't color between the lines when it comes to their political beliefs. So we finally made the tough decision to quarantine those conversations and allow them to go unmoderated in a single forum.

I'm still not sure that's the answer, but at least our staff don't have to referee anymore :)

Hey, burgs! How'd that novel turn out?

Thanks! Supposed to be coming out this Fall. Hopefully, the news about Borders doesn't change anything. Losing that many potential orders can really hurt a small publisher. I know the first round of closings really scared them.

I'll let you guys know, if you're interested, as I get more info.

Hope there's room among the hogs for this little piggy!

Absolutely :)

Welcome to our humble home. I liked your profile pic, so decided it might be a nice avatar for you. Hope you don't mind.

Hope there's room among the hogs for this little piggy!

So...a piggy and an Elephant. Hmm...

Welcome abord honey, but don't hang out too often. This is a boy's club! :movefast:

I thought there might be some cross-species relationship going on here :)

Absolutely :)

Welcome to our humble home. I liked your profile pic, so decided it might be a nice avatar for you. Hope you don't mind.

I don't really understand how this whole thing works yet- Thank you for doing that! I love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.