• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week Seven

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk7.html

Here are the NFL TV distribution maps for week seven. Congrats to those who will get the game locally. As always, if you need a feed for this week, send me a PM. The links I provide have no lag time and no delays.

Happy to say that I am getting the game in my area - hope there are no changes.

This is the first time I can remember that more people will see the Redskins game than the Cowboys game. Awesome!

Yeah, big division game, Griff is a human highlight reel and we beat them twice last year in their Super Bowl season. This game should be top billing.

This is the first time I can remember that more people will see the Redskins game than the Cowboys game. Awesome!

right? if the chargers/raiders/niners are on here you KNOW its gonna be that team from Mexico. Can't believe I won't have to jump through hoops to see this game! psyched!

Well, it's a good thing I know how to find online streaming feeds.

It can be a pain living in Panthers country, a team I really couldn't care less about.

I do hope they smoke the Cowpukes, however-and that's the extent of my interest in them.

right? if the chargers/raiders/niners are on here you KNOW its gonna be that team from Mexico. Can't believe I won't have to jump through hoops to see this game! psyched!

Mexico? Really?

Thankfully I'm getting the Giants game this weekend... finally a non-conflict with Cincy/Cleveland/Pittsburgh (even though AFC, when NFC plays in their field, it's on fox and screws me. I know I'll get the Pittsburgh game since I live in Pittsburgh "country" so 2 weeks in a row I'm gonna see 'em on network :)

But that doesn't mean you won't have me pestering you in chat :)

I'm surrounded by Mexican dockworkers these days.... Yeah it seems like that team from Mexico from where I'm sitting. :)

Edit: Because they are ALL Cowboy fans and let me hear it everytime I don a skins hat, tshirt, hognose...you know.

Last edited:
Almost all of Georgia is getting the Skins, except for the Coumbus, GA and Auburn, AL areas. **** Cam Newton with a stick. I'm tired of being forced to watch that ****ty team because SEC fans are lame as hell. Totally disrupts my mega fish fry Sunday as I will have to get started later because I will have to go to my sister's to watch the game.

Skins on my TV !!
Skins on my TV !!
First time for ME !!
First time for ME !!
Makes watching it so EZ !
Makes watching it so EZ !
First time this year !!
First time this year !!
I think I'll toast a beer !!
I think I'll toast a beer !!
Someone buy one for Mr Fear the Spear !!
Buy one for Mr Fear the Spear !!

Last edited:
As normal, living in the upper mid west, I get the Packers game. Oh, wait... I'm in Florida, and still get the Packers game.

Me and the Giants fan... heh hem... my wife are going out for this one.

Enjoy the game today.

Woo Hoo! I just checked the local cable listings and apparently I will get the Skins/Giants game.

Yes!!!

im shocked more of you dont have directv and the NFL package. just made sense to me instead of trying to find a link every week or going to spend 100 bucks a week at the bar.

edit: and is it just me or does that website take FOREVER to load?

Well, I finally caved and bought the online version of Sunday ticket, but I don't have the option of satellite right now. My balcony faces the wrong direction, and we can't install dishes in the complex we live in currently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.