• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week Seven

One of many experimental iterations ...

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk7.html

Here are the NFL TV distribution maps for week seven. Congrats to those who will get the game locally. As always, if you need a feed for this week, send me a PM. The links I provide have no lag time and no delays.

Happy to say that I am getting the game in my area - hope there are no changes.

Lanky Livingston

This is the first time I can remember that more people will see the Redskins game than the Cowboys game. Awesome!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Yeah, big division game, Griff is a human highlight reel and we beat them twice last year in their Super Bowl season. This game should be top billing.

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

This is the first time I can remember that more people will see the Redskins game than the Cowboys game. Awesome!

right? if the chargers/raiders/niners are on here you KNOW its gonna be that team from Mexico. Can't believe I won't have to jump through hoops to see this game! psyched!

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Well, it's a good thing I know how to find online streaming feeds.

It can be a pain living in Panthers country, a team I really couldn't care less about.

I do hope they smoke the Cowpukes, however-and that's the extent of my interest in them.

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

right? if the chargers/raiders/niners are on here you KNOW its gonna be that team from Mexico. Can't believe I won't have to jump through hoops to see this game! psyched!
Mexico? Really?

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Thankfully I'm getting the Giants game this weekend... finally a non-conflict with Cincy/Cleveland/Pittsburgh (even though AFC, when NFC plays in their field, it's on fox and screws me. I know I'll get the Pittsburgh game since I live in Pittsburgh "country" so 2 weeks in a row I'm gonna see 'em on network :)

But that doesn't mean you won't have me pestering you in chat :)

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

I'm surrounded by Mexican dockworkers these days.... Yeah it seems like that team from Mexico from where I'm sitting. :)

Edit: Because they are ALL Cowboy fans and let me hear it everytime I don a skins hat, tshirt, hognose...you know.

Last edited:

Beans

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Almost all of Georgia is getting the Skins, except for the Coumbus, GA and Auburn, AL areas. **** Cam Newton with a stick. I'm tired of being forced to watch that ****ty team because SEC fans are lame as hell. Totally disrupts my mega fish fry Sunday as I will have to get started later because I will have to go to my sister's to watch the game.

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score

Skins on my TV !!
Skins on my TV !!
First time for ME !!
First time for ME !!
Makes watching it so EZ !
Makes watching it so EZ !
First time this year !!
First time this year !!
I think I'll toast a beer !!
I think I'll toast a beer !!
Someone buy one for Mr Fear the Spear !!
Buy one for Mr Fear the Spear !!

Last edited:

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

As normal, living in the upper mid west, I get the Packers game. Oh, wait... I'm in Florida, and still get the Packers game.

Me and the Giants fan... heh hem... my wife are going out for this one.

Enjoy the game today.

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Woo Hoo! I just checked the local cable listings and apparently I will get the Skins/Giants game.

Yes!!!

Lanky Livingston

im shocked more of you dont have directv and the NFL package. just made sense to me instead of trying to find a link every week or going to spend 100 bucks a week at the bar.

edit: and is it just me or does that website take FOREVER to load?

Well, I finally caved and bought the online version of Sunday ticket, but I don't have the option of satellite right now. My balcony faces the wrong direction, and we can't install dishes in the complex we live in currently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users