• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 7 Results (finally!)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
9.png

Back from a week on the road just in time to post results for Week 7 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest. Thanks for your patience folks!

Standouts this week included bradysux360 edging out DMarple2 and servumtuum all at 11-2, followed by no fewer than twelve (!) players at 10-3.

For the year and overall contest leaders, servumtuum continues to pad his lead over the competition with an incredible 77-26 record (an astounding 75% accuracy rate), followed closely by Neophyte at 74-29, with Jimbo, bradysux360, and China in a 3 way tie at 73-30.

Click HERE to view all Week 6 results.

Click HERE for total season standings after Week 6

Wow. Just wow. Tough field. I don't know whether I'm more amazed, impressed...or frustrated. Mumble mumble, lousy teams not cooperating with my picks, mumble mumble :mad:
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Holy moly, I finally had a better week than serv. Thank you 6lb, 8oz baby jesus!

Holy moly, I finally had a better week than serv. Thank you 6lb, 8oz baby jesus!

It was bound to happen sooner or later, Lanky-congrats!

Obviously I need to rethink my opinion of Arizona and Denver.

Everybody's gonna have to re-think Arizona-everybody got this one wrong. The Colts struggled against San Fransisco too. The Baltimore upset of Denver wasn't shocking but the score was-Jeez, I'm gonna have to take a longer look at Baltimore..and Denver...and the Giants...damn. And Dallas is at Philly next week, and Pittsburgh is at Denver....the Ravens at the Bengals...double damn.:juggle:

Stupid Jets allowing two kickoff returns for TDs. Should've had that one.

Well, on the plus side, I gained two games back against Serv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.