• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 17 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It was an 'All Favorites' kind of a week for the NFL Pickem crowd. Burgundy Burner led all players with a near perfect 15-1 record. Unfortunately, right behind him was season-leader McD5 also at 15-1, resulting in no ground being gained on the man to beat. A gaggle of players finished at 14-2 on the week, including MisterPinstripe, Ax, Jimbo, Lovethebeer, Canadian Hog, and IronMike.

On the season, McD5 continues his stranglehold on first place with a 4 game lead and an overall record of 179-76-1. Still within playoff striking distance of the championship are Lovethebeer at 174-81-1, and Burgundy Burner at 172-83-1. Many others are still in the running for NFL Pickem prizes, including Maverick, Jimbo, MisterPinstripe, Yusuf06, Canadian Hog, servumtuum, and Kel Varnsen.

I have updated the playoff schedule for Wildcard Weekend. Good luck to all of our players in the final stretch!

For complete Week 17 Results, click HERE.
For complete Season-to-Date Results, click HERE.

I am going with wild picks this week to make up for the mountain of a hole I have dug myself into this year!

Had a dang good week. So did everyone else. Stupid Dolphins! :devilish:

....and the stupid Redskins....what was I thinking picking them????:bomb2:

Lol....I think I picked them three times this season. Maybe four.

The matchups today are so close.....this is the most difficult group of WC games that I can recall.

Yeah. Tough picking this weekend. I keep going back and forth in the GB-SF game.

I just don't see how San Fran is going to be able to adjust to that weather. They have the run game for it, but Krapernick is the key. I don't see him winning this game unless his defense plays lights out. Aaron Rodgers proved his worth last week and probably will again given the conditions.

I just checked Accuweather's forecast for Green Bay tomorrow.

The projected high for tomorrow is 0° F with a wind from the NW of 12mph with gusts to 22mph resulting in a wind chill factor of -17°.

Fun football weather

I just checked Accuweather's forecast for Green Bay tomorrow.

The projected high for tomorrow is 0° F with a wind from the NW of 12mph with gusts to 22mph resulting in a wind chill factor of -17°.

Fun football weather

They are saying it will be the coldest NFL game in history. I thought about the Ice Bowl and if this will rival that day. I doubt it because of the technology available today. Those guys didn't have the advantage of cold gear and sideline heaters like they'll see tomorrow.

3 out of 4 of these games could go either way.

Charles possible concussion. That can't be good.

Andrew Luck.....wow.

They are saying it will be the coldest NFL game in history. I thought about the Ice Bowl and if this will rival that day. I doubt it because of the technology available today. Those guys didn't have the advantage of cold gear and sideline heaters like they'll see tomorrow.

I think the Ice Bowl in 1967 started at -13 degrees F so that would still be the coldest game in NFL history.

KC up by 6. Is it too late to change my KC pick now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.