• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 17 Results

LTB, BB and others....you have a great chance to make up a lot of ground this weekend. I may go 1-3, or even 0-4.

I don't know....it's tough to make up ground in the playoffs with only a handful of games each weekend. I'll probably go 2-2.

I'm staring at a perfect weekend. 0-3 so far. Look for a Packers upset to complete my perfect weekend.

1-3. Just a play or two here and there and it is 4-0, 3-1, 2-2, or 0-4. It stinks, but those are the breaks.

The only game I got right, New Orleans over Philly, was the one my wife laughed at me for picking :laugh:

LOL, that's crazy that 1-3 made up ground!

Yeah, it is. I had no feel for this weekend's games at all. I was too rushed, and listened to too many pundits saying that weather was going to be a huge factor. That"s the only reason why I took Philly and Green Bay. I also thought it would be colder in Cincy.

Yeah, it is. I had no feel for this weekend's games at all. I was too rushed, and listened to too many pundits saying that weather was going to be a huge factor. That"s the only reason why I took Philly and Green Bay. I also thought it would be colder in Cincy.

I find the less time and effort I spend thinking about my picks, the better I do. Overthinking kills me. For instance, I originally picked SF but changed to GB later. Doh!

Some tough games this weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some more upsets.

Last edited:
I've only missed on playoff game so far. Not that it's going to do me much good :) Too bad some of those right behind McD5 aren't being more daring with their picks. He is still within reach. Then again, get too daring and you could drop out of 'prize position' :)

So I wanted to prove a theory this week. That whoever I pick to win, will lose. Whenever I pick games, I just pick the team I think will win. I don't guess on upsets or take random shots in the dark like people I know. I make it as simple as possible by just picking who I think will win. Last week during the first round, I went 1-3. So this week, I went full Costanza. I found the teams I thought would win, and picked the OPPOSITE. I'm 0-3 so far. I guess every instinct I have isn't wrong, it's just a guarantee that any team I pick will lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.