• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

NFL Pickem: Post-Divisional Round Results

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Things get more interesting than ever following the Divisional Round of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest.

This week no one picked a perfect card, but five players made it to 3-1 including servumtuum, Boone, beamish, SNF, and Docsandy.

With only the NFC/AFC Championship games and Super Bowl remaining, Neophyte continues to lead the way at 182-80 (but remember, he's not eligible for contest prizes). Rounding out the remaining top 10 for the year (with a 3 way tie for top prize) are:

1. servumtuum 180-82
2. Jimbo 180-82
3. MisterPinstripe 180-82
4. Coolbreeze 176-86
5. Lanky Livingston 174-88
6. China 172-90
7. SNF 172-90
8. Yusuf06 171-91
9. DMarple2 171-91

Click HERE to view all post-Divisional Round results.

Click HERE for total season standings after the Divisional Round.

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

Damn...stupid Jets. And I changed to the Cardinals at the last second, don't know why I did that. Ugh.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Are you guys picking for the Pro-Bowl and if so, does it count for the year? Not that it matters to me, but if you are, Coolbreeze still has a slim chance. Otherwise, it is down to 3 with just 3 picks left.

Congrats to you all!

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Not picking the Pro Bowl, Elephant. And all the guys left on the list have a shot to at least tie for third place even if they can't win it all, which is why Boone included them on the list.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Not picking the Pro Bowl, Elephant. And all the guys left on the list have a shot to at least tie for third place even if they can't win it all, which is why Boone included them on the list.

I gotcha. I guess my Super Bowl or bust mentality has taken over in this regard.
:)

Congrats to all!

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

My playoff picks have sucked so far. Well, only 3 more games. That'll make it difficult to gain any ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0