• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or worse" for me. 5-10 so far and a win tonight can get me to .500 after three games. Bah.

5-11 for the week with the Monday Night Debacle to boot. Two games under .500 and now it is time to just have fun with it and do my own version of Monkey and Dartboard the rest of the way. If you can't beat the NFL's version of a zoo, then join 'em.

Shouldn't everyone who picked GB get credit for that? I didn't see an option to pick the refs.

I don't care if I get credit for it or not. It doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. Hope ya'll enjoy watching the game this week. I'll be watching a race and probably a movie or two via the blu ray.

I think you SHOULD add a third 'refs' option to the pick em. LOL.

Wow. Most rebounded nicely this week so far after a brutal week last week.

Except Serv, that is. :)

And me. Dead last. But I'm just picking now for the heck of it and making some crazy choices. Just having fun with it and laughing along the way. :)

Wow. Most rebounded nicely this week so far after a brutal week last week.

Except Serv, that is. :)

:rotflmao: The only reason I was doing so well at first -I pre-pick all 17 weeks going "All Favs "or All Home" and it was that statistical oddity when almost all the home teams won that helped me out. One of the downsides to pre-picking all the weeks so you don't forget and skip one is forgetting to go over and check what you picked.LOL! I'll see if I can try to pay more attention from now on.

Being old really sucks sometimes. ;)

Well, going into the final game of the week, I am in a 4 way tie for first. I will either win all alone or will end up in a tie for second with a handful of guys. I am the only one atop the standings who picked Chicago over the Cowboys! Everyone will be rooting for me to win this week! :laugh:

OK, so it looks like I might be trying to get back into this thing. Had I decided to change my pick to the Rams just a little bit sooner, I'd be in the driver's seat to win this week. Nevertheless, this beats the heck out of a couple of weeks ago which was just brutal.

Damn, I picked the Redskins? What was I thinking? LOL

Good call on the Miami game Yusuf. I wanted to pull the trigger on that pick but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Looks like the standings are set for the final game of the week since everyone at the top chose Houston.

Thanks El but I can't lie, I was fighting the "have you lost your mind?" urge to change that pick right up until the last minute. However I think Serv's picking the Colts over the Pack was more impressive.

Can we sticky this thread. I have tried to book mark this site, but it won't stay. Every time I try to see the picks, I have to search through this forum to find this thread and go into the link.

You can access the log-in/thread info by clicking the 'NFL Pickem' link on the toolbar at the top of the page, but I went ahead and stickied this one for you.

:laugh: Sometimes I feel really DUMB!!!

I probably didn't do a good enough job letting folks know if was there...

The late games helped me a bit, but still another stinker for me. Ugh.

Thanks for sticking it up here.

Ahhh, another week of utter and complete futility. 8-5-1. :toilet: :wall: ...but then that's what makes it so much fun. :twitch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.