• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Bump***

Encourage folks to practice making picks during the last couple pre-season games so you are comfortable with the software.

Remember that if you played in previous years, you are automatically registered for this year's contest. If you've forgotten your log-in information, please PM me and I'll be glad to provide that.

***bump***

Reminder that if you've played our NFL Pickem contest previously, you will be auto-registered to play this year. If you need a reminder on your log-in information, just let me know. If you have friends or family who want to play, the only requirement is that they have to be a registered member.

Don't forget NFL Pickem players - you need to have your picks in prior to the start of this Wednesday night's 8:30 pm season opener.

Make it happen!

I will be accepting forfeits until 7pm EST, Wednesday evening. For those wishing to avoid the embarrassing weekly destruction of their psyche that I intend to rain down upon.

Or just...

*bump*

Get your picks in people.

Get those picks in you magnificent bastards!

Done and done.

Almost forgot. That would've been a crappy way to start.

Picks in.

Mine in as well. You may now all surrender.

(please? I'm begging you. It's the only chance I have, really)

If anyone who's played in previous years wants to play, you can still join in. You'll just need to PM me your picks for Sunday's games (and obviously take a loss on the Giants-Cowboys game).

Well, I remembered to pick for first week and already lost one game... darn Giants anyway :)

Geez, I might have done just as well flipping a coin.

Really, no facepalm smiley?

I'm getting worse. Time to break out the coin.

I'm 4-10 for this week so far. 4-10. Monkey and Dartboard is already guaranteed to have a better week than me. Same for All Dogs. Just hoping that I can win the next two games and have a .500 record for the season heading into next week.

#LastPlace

NFL issues warning to refs about home teams getting calls...guess who's leading this week's results? Yep. All Away. Go figure.

You go Roger G. You're doing a bang up job with this ref situation here.

Looks like it was a rough week. If I get tonight's game right I'll be 9-7 with Goal at the top this week at 10-6. Most of the rest of the field will end up 8-8 or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.