• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFC East - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Jeremy Sprinkle signs 1 year deal with the Dallas Cowboys

Good luck with that...

That's what happens when you pay your QB / WR / RB the money you've given them and you can't afford the rest of your roster

Eagles trade a 6th round pick to the Jags for Gardner Minshew. I’m a fan and I won’t be surprised if Minshew is starting by mid season.

Dallas has grabbed QB Will Grier, released by the Panthers, off waivers.

Daniel Jones has been placed on IR.... his season is officially over

Kyle Rudolph being released by the Giants, not surprising as he did not have a good year but then again Daniel Jones was his QB.

Cooper is just 27, and during his 3 years in Dallas has averaged 80 catches for 1,056 yds per season. I'm not sure we can afford him - and we sure as hell need to lock up McLaurin at the same time. But what a top 3 WR corps McLaurin, Cooper, and Samuel would make!

Not released... Traded

Amari Cooper traded to the Cleveland Browns for a 5th round pick, and a swap of 6th round picks

Pretty cheap for a guy of his talents.

Giants were apparently all in on Trubisky. So now they are looking at guys like Mariota and Case Keenum lol...

Honestly, they'd be better off sticking with Danny Dimes...

Jones was a huge stretch in the draft, a bigger stretch than our mistake at 15, Giants need to cut bait and move on unless they want to see how many more fumbles a QB can accomplish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.