• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFC East - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Trubisky was a cheap and smart deal.

Good backup who should overtake him during the season. That dude has had some bad freaking luck

Saints must really have someone they believe will be there at 16 for that type of commitment of draft capital

The saints looking a lot like the aints that traded us that haul for Ricky Williams.

Report: Giants looking to trade 2021 1st-rounder Toney

Oof ..

Pretty stunning fail in NY

Stunning how? He is not a starting QB, why exercise a guaranteed 20+ because he was a high draft pick......i remember when the washington team of politically correct name did a fifth year option and all it did was give us Capt happy feet Cousin's who milked us for more. Bravo Giants, cut the cord, jones got outplayed by almost everyone including Taylor Heinicke. Smart move, means they're taking a qb ....now watch the draft get nuts cuz Philly isn't rolling with Hurts long term

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not calling declining to exercise the 5th year option a failure. I'm referring to the Giants making Daniel Jones the 6th overall pick and cutting bait, not even getting the full extent of his rookie contract. That is a stunning organizational failure. I understand why - They are cutting their losses as they should if he's not the guy. But it doesn't change how badly they missed with that pick. As we well know and have experienced, missing on that pick is a massive org failure that hurts you for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Om
DB James Bradberry ends up signing not in DC, but with the Eagles. 1year $10 million per reports.

i’m not really upset about that. Or at least not about him signing somewhere other than here. Not sure another high-priced zone corner is what this defense needs. We know JDR wants to run more press man stuff and to me if we’re going after another Premier corner it should be a lock down man coverage guy.

One thing I will say about the Eagles, they are all in on Jalen Hurts … because otherwise they are making moves that look a lot like what we used to do around here.

I mainly posted that to counter the idea that we mindlessly sign every player coming out of or with a history with Carolina (and Bradberry is one of the more talented guys we could have gone after)

A couple injuries for our upcoming opponent

Apparently their field has come under some major criticism from players

Baaaaahahahahaha!!

This will be good for us in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.