NCAA Football

Exactly. The Bama system is definitely a superior one. With the injuries and COVID we had there was just no chance in Hell we could hang with them.

I still hate hearing shit like "Smith was covered by a LB on that play". That should never happen.

Yeah, that kid is legit.

There was just no way to stop him. With Sermon getting hurt and Fields being horrible, there was just no chance they could keep up.

I tried to quote this and I edited your post lol... .i was so confused

they tried, I thought after that forced fumble and quick score they may make a run at it...

Teague looked like a bulldozer at times and I was hopeful he could be a factor

Buckeyes deserved our loss today. Ryan Day is fully to blame for it.

It's kind of nice to be able to watch Virginia kick the shit out of some opponents for a change. They may surprise some people in the ACC. They are really explosive on offense and their ginger QB Armstrong is playing really well. I don't think Bronco Mendenhall is going to turn UVa into a football powerhouse, but he's definitely created a fun player-driven culture there. Anytime it doesn't suck to watch UVa football, I'm thankful.

Did the buckeyes just move in to 4th?

Statement win yesterday for the buckeyes. Didn't let them even think they had a chance.

Did they just move up to..2?!!

Does Cincy sneak in to the top 4?

How you gonna talk ANY shit when your kicker completely whiffed on an onsides kick?!

The only thing harder than watching FSU is listening to RG3 commentate the game.

He was so bad! I really hope they get rid of him ASAP.

I'm not a fan of his but he's been getting very positive reviews nationally. I thought he always sounded forced, like he's trying too hard.. but that's just me.

I'm not a fan of his but he's been getting very positive reviews nationally. I thought he always sounded forced, like he's trying too hard.. but that's just me.
This is exactly how I felt. But I will admit, he is actually a decent analyst...just wants to come up with the viral tag line like, "Boom goes the dynamite!"

Oh...and...F**K Ohio State!

A 7 loss team doesn't get to have an opinion about a team that lost to a top 5 conference rival.

Georgia looked like they threw that game last night. They didn't seem to be able to cover, throw, or anything basic. It was so bad it almost seemed intentional.

Screenshot_20220101-210449.png

College football is back!! I love this time of year!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.