NCAA Football

Not sure beating LSU is an accomplishment, Kelly is one the most overrated coaches in college ball, if he'd actually had to coach in a conference instead of at ND he'd have never sniffed the LSU job.

You tellin me week 2 is going to be upset weekend... or is this how the season is gonna go?

Last week... ODU over VA Tech

So far this week.... Marshall over (8) Notre Dame, App State over (6) Texas A&M, Wash St over (18) Wisconsin, (24) Tenn over (17) Pitt (Not huge but techinically...)

Watched it earlier, think fast, run fast. Funny stuff

Ohio State dropped 70 on Toledo and I hate that. You shouldn't have to put that many points up against a team in order to not lose your ranking.

It serves no purpose at all and only messes with the other players heads and desire

THAT is how you do a black alternate... good lord these things are badass

As if UVa football wasn't having a tough enough year, former player kills 3 current players and injures others and is still at large. Terrible terrible day. 😢

Alleged gun man is in custody.

That's just absolutely sad all the way around. Those young men and their poor families. Just so sad.

Sam Hartman enters the portal.

If he lands at Notre Dame, he'll be the best QB they've had in probably 20 years. He'll likely be the best to come out of Notre Dame at the next level in that same amount of time.

The QB for Penn State is from my small town. Kid could be the next #1 pick

In the end, the Colorado die-hards, many of whom have lived and died with this team for upward of four weeks now, were given a cold dose of reality. 🤣

If you want a case study on the future QB boom vs. bust quandary that NFL GMs face - look no further than Caleb Williams. Amazing talent, but his critics will point to losses and struggles against top-tier teams, questions about his physical durability and size, and his mental toughness (fueled most recently by his public crying after the Washington loss) as reasons for concern.

It's so hard to know what you might be drafting in him. But I would be terrified to take him with the 1st pick of the draft no matter his talent. I'm not sure he's got what's required upstairs to be a 'generational QB'. Then again, no one saw Patrick Mahommes coming. You tell me - boom or bust?

If you want a case study on the future QB boom vs. bust quandary that NFL GMs face - look no further than Caleb Williams. Amazing talent, but his critics will point to losses and struggles against top-tier teams, questions about his physical durability and size, and his mental toughness (fueled most recently by his public crying after the Washington loss) as reasons for concern.

It's so hard to know what you might be drafting in him. But I would be terrified to take him with the 1st pick of the draft no matter his talent. I'm not sure he's got what's required upstairs to be a 'generational QB'. Then again, no one saw Patrick Mahommes coming. You tell me - boom or bust?

RG3 2.0.

Not necessarily forecasting his career, but a massive gamble on a physical specimen that has all the tools to be a QB at the next level. The question is going to 100% be about whether he can mentally be the guy to do it.

FSU's QB's season is over. If you're squeamish i suggest you dont watch. It's not pretty, flashbacks to Alex Smith and Joey T

Tib-fib fracture probably (both ankle bones broken). Your foot doesn't move in that direction if either of those bones are intact. And that is by far the worst visual of a football injury I've seen. Yikes.

Last edited:
Well…I feel terrible for the young man. It was a fun season while it lasted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.