• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

My son. Not a big football fan yet but he gets it :)

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Sitting here watching NFL countdown with my 7 yr. old. They show the wonderful image of Tony Romo fumbling the field goal snap and then sitting dejected on the field. From across the room my boy lets out a great big evil sounding cackle/giggle and looks over at me smiling. As it should be. :)

Heh, sweet. :)

Last night my 7 year old had a friend over to spend the night and at one point my son Ryan and the 4 year old Evan were leading "Dallas Sucks!" chants. Made my heart swell with pride I tell ya. :)

That's awesome, Steven. It's always great when your kids taking a liking to the things you like. And when it's something as huge as the Redskins, well, that's just off the charts.

Reminds me of when my oldest was about 3. I was getting her dressed one Sunday afternoon, and I said, "Go tell mommy I put on your 'Dallas socks.'" She did, and it sounded for all the world like 'Dallas sucks.'

About a week later, my grandmother was over for dinner, and I looked at my daughter and said, "Tell Mom Mom about your Dallas socks." She looks right at me and says, "No, Daddy! Not Dallas socks. Dallas SUCKS!"

That's my baby. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.