• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Music Recommendation Thread

People can't seem to stop themselves from creating controversy where there is none, if only to virtue-signal. It's just dumb and unnecessary. There is nothing but love and tribute in him performing that song, and Ms. Chapman herself clearly views it in those terms. I am a big Tracy Chapman fan as well, she has done some incredibly powerful songwriting and is an amazing performer. Not super familiar with Luke Combs but will give him some attention. I am ignorant with the modern country genre, although I love the country music of my younger days, particularly Dwight Yoakum.

Honestly Country has been completely segmented into different genres within the 'Country' umbrella

A lot of good country out there that isn't what the radio plays

This is the song that turned me on to Luke Combs back in 2013. He was a born and raised North Carolina boy who hadn’t been ‘discovered’ yet but was starting to gain a following playing in bars around the southeast. He self-produced a 2 song EP and was on his way. Two years later Nashville clued in and he was off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.