• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Moving up?

Our need for a QB (and other teams as well) have made this QB class look a lot better than it actually is IMO.
Precisely.

This is all about "good money going after bad".

Redskins need to learn the concept of value and building for the future.

This team has no foundation due to years of shortsighted and inept management. I'm afraid we don't have the luxury of being able to spare extra draft picks on reaches at QB (or any other position, for that matter).

If we trade up, I was thinking this would be more in line...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQfBGrfIaMc[/media]

I was saying earlier that Von Miller could be a target with the Denver pick. Well, Denver is putting the word out there that they are likely to take him with that selection.

The smokescreens continue.

Something new to report...

Sources are saying that the 2011 NFL Draft could start as early as tomorrow night.

This would upset me. I don't have much confidence in the Shanahans as it is....this would blow my mind.

Throwing out one more thing...

Knowing that Coach Shanahan doesn't tip his hand in the draft, is he bluffing about actually taking a QB at all??? Could we really devote this draft to rebuilding the lines and plugging as many holes as possible?

I guess we had the question answered on if we would move up for Gabbart. Cosidering he was there at ten and we moved down.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I guess we had the question answered on if we would move up for Gabbart. Cosidering he was there at ten and we moved down.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah, LaCanfora should be getting paid top dollar over there at the NFL Network. :insane:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.