• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

MMA: UFC, Strikeforce, etc.

Anyone watching Fight Master: Bellatore? I'm really digging this show! I haven't watched past seasons so this is my first exposure to this series.

BTW; the Diesel Joe Riggs is on it! Dude looked solid, going to be interesting to see if he can get his head straight.

Did anyone else catch Ed Herman last night? He still brings it. That fight was incredible.

No, he's talking about the Ed Herman who got submitted in the 1st round of his previous fight.

Did anyone else catch Ed Herman last night? He still brings it. That fight was incredible.

I was out of town last weekend but had the card DVR'd, just watched it last night, that was a great fight. Both of those guys were swinging for the fences. And the Mighty Mouse/Moraga fight was incredible...at least for Might Mouse, he completely dominated Moraga except for those few punches that he landed I think in the 4th. MM pretty much saved that card after the Macdonald/Ellenberger snoozefest.

No, he's talking about the Ed Herman who got submitted in the 1st round of his previous fight.

He got submitted by 5X World jiu-jitsu champion Jacare. I wouldn't hold that against him.

Tonight's card on FOX

Light Heavyweight
Mauricio Rua vs. Chael Sonnen
Heavyweight Alistair Overeem vs. Travis Browne
Bantamweight Urijah Faber vs. Iuri Alcantara
Welterweight Matt Brown vs. Mike Pyle
Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. John Howard
Lightweight Joe Lauzon vs. Michael Johnson

OMG !!!!
I hope you guys did not miss the Overeem fight !!
GREATEST COMEBACK EVER !!
Browne was getting bludgeoned with a barrage of knees and punches, he lay crumpled and defenseless on the ground, and could have had the fight stopped any second, then came back and KO'd Overeem in the same round !!
Browne landed a front kick to the chin of Overrated, and his lights went out in an instant !

***** and Sonnen submits Shogun with a guillotine choke !

Last edited:
It was not as great a "Comeback" as it was Overeem punching himself out then sticking his chin out there for Browne to kick...

Chael Sonnen proved something last night.

Overall excellent card last night, I agree Overeem exhausted himself but Browne hung in there, you could see that Overeem was gassed out by the time he caught the big foot in the face, helluva fight though. Sonnen's takedowns are just nasty, and Shogun just looked totally off guard on what to do. As much as I can't stand Faber, he put on a solid showing, he'll get another title shot and maybe he'll win, his only losses are in title fights which doesn't bode well as far as history goes. Matt Brown is an animal in the cage, he came out aggressive and flat out nasty.

Sonnen has won 6 straight fights that were NOT against the Top 2 GOAT.

He's the Middleweight version of Faber. He can win practically every fight, but the Big One.

It was not as great a "Comeback" as it was Overeem punching himself out then sticking his chin out there for Browne to kick...

Still gotta give a lot of credit to Browne

Last edited:
Sonnen has won 6 straight fights that were NOT against the Top 2 GOAT.

He's the Middleweight version of Faber. He can win practically every fight, but the Big One.

Still gotta give a lot of credit to Browne

That is a poor analogy Fear. Weidman deserved his win FAR greater than Browne deserved his. Browne was hurt...bad! His opponenet tired himself out and practically gave Browne the fight.

Weidman was never hurt, controlled the fight the whole time.

Browne was lucky to escape that fight with a win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.