• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

MAJOR SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you have to pay to be El's friend, it's really not worth the cost though lol

Is the Sporting News still around? That's where everyone started out 20 years ago

I don't know. I remember occasionally reading the periodical but didn't realize they had a website bb thing

Why is it, that when I pull up your profile, it does not even allow me the option to add you as a friend ?

When I pull up your profile, it only gives me 2 options :
Send Message
Send Money

Unlike everyone else, there is no option to add as a friend.

Did you send a message? And contrary to SO, worth every penny!

That's because you have to pay to be El's friend, it's really not worth the cost though lol

Did you send a message? And contrary to SO, worth every penny!

So I gotta pay to be a friend.
But in order to even have the "privilege" of paying to be a friend, I gotta first send a message, which I also probably have to pay for !
I'm starting to see how this "scheme" works.
I'll join, if I get a percentage !

So I gotta pay to be a friend.
But in order to even have the "privilege" of paying to be a friend, I gotta first send a message, which I also probably have to pay for !
I'm starting to see how this "scheme" works.
I'll join, if I get a percentage !

It's kinda like the Green Bay Packers ownership...everyone has a piece.

It's kinda like the Green Bay Packers ownership...everyone has a piece.
Too easy. Way too easy. Sometimes a joke about someone's mom is better left alone. I'm not the heartless bastard I once was, but this brought on a slight evil smirk lol.

Are you all gonna keep up the already established BGO facebook page?

He's talking about the original page. That likely will be retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys can close the site, but you can't close it by that date. It will be too early for @Henry to proclaim that he was right about Quinn.
Quinn needs at least one more year to prove he's the next Julian Edelman. So you all have to delay closing at least one more year, so I can have the last word with Henry !

Sounds fair. :)

He's talking about the original page. That likely will be retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all should make it postable, recruit a couple of mods and leave it up. That way there's a little BGO left in the world :)

Elephant, check your FBook messages when you get a sec. That sucker is being difficult

Let's keep it alive a bit longer. I'll fund it. My only request is I have no rules binding me :). This seems way fair.

I had to capitalize that name :) Meh - we had a rule, but @Om broke it, so we had to get rid of it. I think we had some mods at one point too. Where the hell are those guys anyway?

Kind of strange that although our membership is made up almost entirely of criminals out on parole, everyone gets along.

Weird.

Let's keep it alive a bit longer. I'll fund it. My only request is I have no rules binding me :). This seems way fair.

You rock !
Thank you, kind and generous, Sir !

I like the new guy. He can do practically whatever he wants...as far as I'm concerned.
I was really dreading have to use Fbook

Last edited:

THE Art? If so, good to see you around the internet again my friend

I had to capitalize that name :) Meh - we had a rule, but @Om broke it, so we had to get rid of it. I think we had some mods at one point too. Where the hell are those guys anyway?

Kind of strange that although our membership is made up almost entirely of criminals out on parole, everyone gets along.

Weird.

Maybe the criminal element was left behind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.