• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Like Father, Like Son

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
He even plays a little defense. :)

He's not quite as shifty as the old man.....yet....but he has good speed and his father's balance. He's already at a different level than his current competition and I'm guessing he'll only get better when he gets to college. His father is still the best college player I ever saw so I'm guessing he'll go to a school that will feature him instead of just making him a cog in the machine.

Wow! Awesome video.

Please go to Florida State.

Wow! Awesome video.

Please go to Florida State.

I'm guessing he stays in state and either plays at Dad's alma mater, Oklahoma St. or he heads to Norman to play for Bob Stoops.

I'm guessing he stays in state and either plays at Dad's alma mater, Oklahoma St. or he heads to Norman to play for Bob Stoops.

Don't steal a man's dreams.

He WOULD look good with an arrow on his helmet, wouldn't he? :D
Indeed.

RPLTWashRed65-69-thumb.jpg

Hard to tell in highlight videos, but while he does look pretty good (speed, for instance), he's not quite the same as his dad.

But then again, no one looks like his dad.

As long as he stays away from Alabama. I already hate Nick Saban and his team doesn't need any more help.

From the looks of things, I would be a fan of him at my alma mater!

Mine too. Yes, please sign him up.

And Om, yes please.:claps:

I do remember watching Walter Payton's son light it up at the U a few seasons ago.....but I'm not sure he had his father's drive, and wound up in the CFL. Still.....imagine playing against Walter Payton's son in college. The kid really stood out at that level.

But Barry's son looks better to my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.