• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I'll say it - Suisham got a raw deal.

Was it wrong of me to enjoy the the Cowboys getting demolished by the Favres today?

Hell no.
If you had to put up with the douchebags I had to deal with at FedEx, you would have hoped for more embarrassment.

Zorn firing Suisham......one of his best moves during his tenure, pretty sad.

Was it wrong of me to enjoy the the Cowboys getting demolished by the Favres today?

Hell no.
If you had to put up with the douchebags I had to deal with at FedEx, you would have hoped for more embarrassment.

:claps::claps::claps:

I have been laying into all my Cowpukes friends about today's game. They all say, well at least we were there. My reply was yes you were there. I admitted my disgust with our loss when it was mentioned that they beat us twice this year.

But my response to it all was that no matter how bad the Skins were this year, nothing they can say will minimize the JOY I felt as I watched the Vikings CRUSH the Cowgirls 34-3 in the divisional playoff game!

:beam::beam::beam:

All is right with the world. The Cowpukes got an old fashioned butt whipping from the Vikings. The look on Romo's face after the one miss by Suisham was priceless.

Romo got a dose of what Jason saw every week today in Minnesota. Amazing...apparently even a Pro Bowl QB has issues when sacked 6 times and trying to throw with a defender constantly in his face.

a guy from my work said this was the Redskins plan all along...

Neo, Regular Romo usually excels in those situations. However this was none other than December Romo, rearing his ugly head. Better late than never!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Needless to say, I loved every minute of that game. Wonder where all the Romo lovers are today? the media pukes that started riding his jockstrap again when he picked things up the last couple of months.

And as for Swish 'em, I'm sorry but the first shot was outside of his range, and I suspect the Cowpie staff knew that.

But the look on Romo's face and the subsequent misses by Swish 'em were priceless

Neo, Regular Romo usually excels in those situations. However this was none other than December Romo, rearing his ugly head. Better late than never!

He often excels in those situations, sure, when those plays are one offs. No one excels when that happens to them better than 50% of the time. The pressure was constant and from all over. The Vikes did a good job not just of getting pressure but getting even pressure that left him no where to run to and no where to hide.

To piggyback on Neo's comment, I don't think yesterday's loss had much to do with Romo's usual late season choke job. He actually looked pretty good early and took them on a few drives that save for DC's favorite double agent kicker, would have kept them in it for a bit. At the start it was the Pukes who seemed to be running all over the Vikes' defense and were it not for perhaps the most perfect pass I've ever seen thrown putting the Vikes ahead, this game might have been a dogfight...at least a bit longer anyway. After all, Romo was put in much the same situation yesterday as JC was for us this season. No, this time it was about an injury to an aging F. Adams (already in decline anyway), their RT's sucking, and Witten's inability/unwillingness to block.

Sure, the blowout loss really felt great. I mean, better than SEX, great! Well, almost. ;) However, I hate to admit it, but over the intermediate term they are two OT's away from being the best team in the NFC. That worries me greatly and is yet another reason I hope we pass on QB's in the first, trade down to get two firsts and take OT's with both of them. If we're lucky, we might start a run on them and all the top tier OT's end up being gone before The Pukes get their first pick.

Last edited:
All of the East teams have holes on the OL.

Dallas and NY have some guys that are now over 30 and headed down the same injury-declining effectiveness road the Redskins vets took in 2008 and 2009.

Philly overpaid for Jason Peters who is wildly inconsistent and Stacy Andrews was a mid-tier move that really didn't produce value either.

Funny, the Eagles before 2007 were rarely a player in free agency and based on what they got done in FA the past two years should stick with the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.