• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I wouldn't get too attached to RGIII

Two words for you, Deep..."Franchise Tag".

He will leave only if this organization wants to let him leave but I don't think it will come to that either.

Two words for you, Deep..."Franchise Tag".

Wow, i can't believe that never crossed my mind.

Things would have to get unbelievably ugly between Griffin and Snyder for this to ever happen.

I guess that's end of thread. Thank God!:)

Not really. Franchise tag is not a long term sustainable path.
It buys you a year. Two years if you can really afford it, but that's it.

I can't believe that this thread got 46 47 replies. Boo.

Well, anytime the team loses and fans get frustrated a post with a rather silly headline tag is going to garner attention my friend :)

Just human nature.

Griffin signed a 4 year contract and the team has the franchise for a 5th year.

Do you really think if we don't have an OL or team together by the end of NEXT season that Shanahan will still have a job?

Heck, even if Shanahan was going to win something here there is doubt that at age 60/61 that he is still going to be here then.

:laugh: 2.5 years in and people are already demanding shanahan be fired.

the owner is a direct reflection of the fan base. absolutely no patience.

being patient for patience sake is not a virtue, there needs to be more signs that we are on the right track, I dont see enough to warrant me being patient, when we continue making many of the same mistakes. thats not patience, that stupidity.

Seems this thread has even more meaning after Shannys comments this weekend

being patient for patience sake is not a virtue, there needs to be more signs that we are on the right track, I dont see enough to warrant me being patient, when we continue making many of the same mistakes. thats not patience, that stupidity.
Then thank god you're not the owner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.