• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I am really happy for the Buffalo Bills

The NFL is king. Feel free to pay your respects.

Matt

They are a team I dont have any issue rooting for. 7th rounder Fitzpatrick, 7th rounder Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson went to some division 3 school.

And they beat the mighty Pats. Good for them.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

Calvin Johnson is a horse. That catch was stupid.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I was listening to Dan Patrick interview Fitzpatrick earlier. That kid is funny, very likable.

Until the media goes over board with them, I will root for the Bills, but I am picking the Bengals to upset them next week. LOL!!! Who'da thunk a month ago we would be talking about the Bengals upsetting the Bills? I know I didn't!

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

I'd actually like to see someone deflate the Bills balloon before Week 8 when we travel to Toronto to play them.

They're sitting in that part of the schedule that before the season started I chaacterized as "soft". After them is the 49ers.

I am currently re-evaluating my assessment of our schedule. :uhoh:

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

The Bills surprise me, not because of their 7th rounders, or Division 3 Players, but for the simple fact that their coach is Chan Gailey.

And Dave Weinstadt is the assistant coach!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤