• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Howling for Howell

Riverboat punts from the opponent’s 34. He ain’t playing the rookie until the team is eliminated.

It.Is.Time.

5469C086-CA0C-4B43-AE04-FDF793B8F52F.jpeg

So Rivera is going to remove the training wheels and allow Sam Howell some real game action on Sunday. I hope it is for meaningful time and not simply mop-up duty in the final quarter when Dallas is resting it’s stars with the game out of reach. Splitting the practice reps equally between Heinicke & Howell this week and inserting Howell in the 2nd quarter would be my prescription.

Howell presents at least some hope for the future in a nothing to play for season finale. Maybe Howell fails miserably but the team’s fan’s are already well accustomed to that feeling.

There is no reason to ever see Wentz under center again. Nothing will be learned about Heinicke that isn’t already known. Howell, given the chance to, at least, show a glimmer of hope could potentially move the needle on the offseason from Defcon 1 to Defcon 2.

Why is there loud music blaring during a fucking practice session? Can someone explain this to me?

Preparing the team for the crowd noise Sunday. :cautious:

Gonna need a couple jumbo jet engines for that, going to be 90% Dallas fans.

So I guess he’s ‘ready’ now. 🤣

If nothing else we're going to find out if the kid can take a punch.

Using Robinson early and often to slow down the Dallas pass rush is going to be huge now. Not that it wasn't before.

Oh yeah. As will be discussed in the Dallas D meeting rooms this week.

They'll look to force 3rd-down passing situations and try to rattle the kid into mistakes. Going to be fun to watch the chess game ... hope Scott doesn't show up with a checkers plan.

You know, the same things were said by the 49ers last week as they faced the Raiders and Jared Stidham. It was probably also said by the Dolphins before they faced Purdy. In fact, probably said by Del Rio facing Purdy. But in those games, the QB with low expectations has played well. I’m not making a prediction, but I am saying that teams have thrust young QBs into tough positions against good defenses this year and it’s worked out. Those teams found out a lot about their QBs by letting them play.

I think Ron knew there would be zero interest even in a game vs Dallas if they didn’t start Howell. I’m sure as shit excited for the game now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.