• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hello all....

TomSkinsFan

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Richmond
New member to the board. Some of you already know me.

Looking forward to talking Redskins football. Let's shock the world and saddle the Broncos!

HTTR

New member to the board. Some of you already know me.

Looking forward to talking Redskins football. Let's shock the world and saddle the Broncos!

HTTR

Welcome to the site brother :cheers:

If you get a chance, head over to the Introductions thread and tell us a little about yourself.

If there's anything we can do for you to help you find your way on BGO, just say the word. We hold a great game chat on game days here and encourage you to join us for that.

Again, welcome!

Glad that you could join us. Also, stop over in the 5 O'clock forum - the "Norm" thread is another place where you can tell us more about yourself.

And yeah, chat is the place to be on game day. No need to bring any snacks this week - newbies get that honor for a game or two. :) See you around the forum.

Somebody please tell me this is Tom[GiantsFan] finally seeing the error of his ways :laugh:

Welcome to the site Tom.

Welcome Tom! :cheers:

The game chat is great if you like Three Dog night and cheap boxed wine.....which we all do ;)

Hey there Tom, yeah I also remember Tom the Giants fan, level headed and a good dude. 'course most Toms I know are that way. ;)

You know another Tom that's awesome? Tom Ato. Don't tell that to Mike and El though, they'll call you a liar.

Welcome to the awesomeness that is BGO! And yes we are going to beat some bronco ass tomorrow! HTTR

Good to see ya bro, you'll dig this joint. Been my home for quite a while now and you'll love the chill nature of the joint. :)

Welcome home!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.