• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hello all....

Washington Taylor beat Panthers

TomSkinsFan

The Cheerleader
Reaction score

Marine Corps Richmond

New member to the board. Some of you already know me.

Looking forward to talking Redskins football. Let's shock the world and saddle the Broncos!

HTTR

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

New member to the board. Some of you already know me.

Looking forward to talking Redskins football. Let's shock the world and saddle the Broncos!

HTTR
Welcome to the site brother :cheers:

If you get a chance, head over to the Introductions thread and tell us a little about yourself.

If there's anything we can do for you to help you find your way on BGO, just say the word. We hold a great game chat on game days here and encourage you to join us for that.

Again, welcome!

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Glad that you could join us. Also, stop over in the 5 O'clock forum - the "Norm" thread is another place where you can tell us more about yourself.

And yeah, chat is the place to be on game day. No need to bring any snacks this week - newbies get that honor for a game or two. :) See you around the forum.

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Welcome Tom! :cheers:

The game chat is great if you like Three Dog night and cheap boxed wine.....which we all do ;)

TomE

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Hey there Tom, yeah I also remember Tom the Giants fan, level headed and a good dude. 'course most Toms I know are that way. ;)

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

You know another Tom that's awesome? Tom Ato. Don't tell that to Mike and El though, they'll call you a liar.

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score

Good to see ya bro, you'll dig this joint. Been my home for quite a while now and you'll love the chill nature of the joint. :)

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

Welcome home!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤