Haynesworth's knee still bothering him?

One of many experimental iterations ...

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

Consider the "source". Still, troubling if true

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/03/haynesworths-knee-still-bothering-him/

Much of the concern regarding the Redskins' decision to pay a huge contract to defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth arose from the veteran's off-field antics and his on-field will (or lack thereof) to continue to perform at a high level after getting paid.

But there's a lingering issue with Haynesworth's knee, which already has required specific treatment in the early stages of his first training camp in D.C.

Per the Associated Press, Haynesworth received an injection on Sunday to cushion a knee that he sprained late in the 2008 season. He did not particpate in the second practice of the day.

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

Wasn't happy reading this today, but it is what it is. Interested in that injection though, I think I need one! LOL

I love how everybody has to bagg of PFT but everybody reads it. LOL

beamish

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Army

according to ohalloran, haynesworth says if there had been a game today, he would have played.

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

Wasn't happy reading this today, but it is what it is. Interested in that injection though, I think I need one! LOL

I love how everybody has to bagg of PFT but everybody reads it. LOL
It's kinda like reading the Equirer. Sometimes you just can't help yourself:laugh:

PennSkinsfan

The UDFA
Reaction score

lol. The big test will be the season. Let's just hope this is not a lingering thing throughout the season. We have had enough of that with Chris Samuels over the past few seasons.

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I wonder if it's really bothering him or if the o-line is paying him to sit out?

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score

Navy Salisbury

Want to know what Synvisc is?

Basically, Synvisc is an injection of a derivative of Hyaluronic acid. It is similar to a substance (synovial fluid) that naturally occurs in the body that lubricates the joints and cartilage and works as a shock absorber. Normally, it's used in patients with osetoarthritis but can be used for other reasons.

It's painful as hell because the doctor injects it into he actual joint......
I just wrote a blog entry about it. Click the link here to go there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0