• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Haynesworth: Dumb as a Brick?

Man-o-man, if only we hadn't made such ridiculous demands of his limited talents.

Of course, the waitress in question is either

a) Just as brick-dumb as Haynesworth, for permitting a stranger to stuff something into her top.

or more likely

b) A gold-digger lookin' for a payday

If it's "a", then Masonry Man is not only a colossally selfish asshole of a teammate, he's a colossal asshole 24/7.
Shocking!

If it's "b", it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he indeed IS dumber than a brick. Knowing the trouble he's already in, and knowing how many people target those with money for a cheap payday, to then pull this kind of stunt, in a public place no less, shows that what little brains he may possess, simply occupies the space between his ears, with very little other purpose.

Shanny completely blew it, in handling this situation.

He did not create the monster, but he fed it. Me made it bigger and stronger. He allowed it to continue to this point, where he, and the team, are in a no-win situation. Now, our best hope, is for the Brick to continue his self destruction, to the point where Goodell suspends him indefinitely.

Hell, we'd have to give up draft choices to get someone to take him now.

Looks like his trade value now is pretty much zero. If he's not due any money until he actually plays, perhaps you hold onto him until his likely suspension is lifted after four games or so and THEN cut him. Then again, I'd have no problem with parting ways with him now.

On a side note, and DEFINITELY NOT coming to his defense, if it was anybody else I seriously doubt this woman presses charges against a regular Joe Schmo. I'm so sick of people trying to make a buck off NFL players by dragging their name through the mud in the name of money and their 15 minutes of fame. While players shouldn't put themselves in this position, does the money they make really mean they can't act at all like the rest of us? I wonder how many times players of old might have fondled a boob or bitch-slapped a driver who flipped them off and nobody tried to press charges. Back then, it may have even been a badge of honor to get punched by an NFL player. Our society has become lawsuit-happy and money hungry. I miss the old days when Sonny and Billy were throwing hundred dollar bills around the Toddle House while lickered up. Nowadays they'd be locked up and suspended.

Im torn on this, I am reasonably sure this broad is looking for an easy payday, its a sad reality that NFL playersmake good targets for this stuff. I somehow doubt she is an innocent in all this.
BUT
knowing that he has a huge target on his back because A- people tend to talk about 100million dollar contracts and B- he is already been in trouble with his ex stripper, he probably should avoid nightclubs and other places like them.

I do not weep for the plight of the professional athlete. I think in general they get away with a lot more than they get accused. Hell, I just went to a division III school and the stuff the football players got away with was unreal. Just keep scoring TDs and it will all be taken care of. I certainly don't pine for those days.

Maybe Hayensworth was unjustly accused, but I'll be happy to wait for a court to decide before I make any judgements on the woman accusing him.

Im torn on this, I am reasonably sure this broad is looking for an easy payday, its a sad reality that NFL playersmake good targets for this stuff. I somehow doubt she is an innocent in all this.
BUT
knowing that he has a huge target on his back because A- people tend to talk about 100million dollar contracts and B- he is already been in trouble with his ex stripper, he probably should avoid nightclubs and other places like them.

Of course, you know she is looking for a payday based on your experience with women? :drummer:

Of course, you know she is looking for a payday based on your experience with women? :drummer:

Oddly enough , my experience and a good friend of mine who plays for the chicago bears. I had a woman sit in my lap and nibble on my ear, she took a picture of herself wearing my national championship ring on her thumb and one of me lifting her over my head, a few weeks later I was served some papers for a civil suit saying I had touched her inappropriately. She told my lawyer she would drop the charges for 20 thousand dollars. She dropped the charges rather quickly when I filed a countersuit for libel and slander (she had posted some stuff on a website). Canada has very good libel laws lol.

2 years ago My Buddy Israel was at a nightclub , i think it was in Atlanta, a girl started grinding up on him, he was with a different woman and turned his back on the one trying to grind him, she went to the bouncers and told them he grabbed her crotch, I think there was something on PFT about it. turned out the security camera caught the whole thing.

Henry is absolutely right, athletes get away with a lot, but the flipside is that nowadays everyone loves to see them brought low. and we all know or have read about women doing whatever they can to get free rides. The NFL and NBA both have orientations now warning about groupies and managing money, there is a reason for that.

I dont agree with Mike very often but this does seem a lot like much ado about nothing, a women in anight club, lets a guy put money in her blouse and then is upset when he has touched her boob?

Umm...you were wearing your National Championship ring to a night club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.