• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hail! magazine Vol.1 Issue1.

There's only one answer APB.

Conversion :)

:moon:

Hey now, what kind of football fan would I be if I sold out my Packers already?!?

If it's any consolation, the burgundy and gold have quickly become my second favorite team, largely due to this site. You folks here are quite the salesmen!

:)

We're glad you're here. I'll take an intelligent, articulate opposing fan any day of the week. Don't tell anyone, but I once owned a Packers raincoat as a kid, if only as the result of my mother's inability to identify logo's accurately (maybe she thought the 'G' stood for George Allen' - who knows :))

Very impressive, sleek but with substance. I made the mistake of bypassing the magazine thread on ES, assuming it was likely a link to a mediocre web site as happens on occasion over there.

It's nice to see something of this quality that's put out by true Skins fans. The passion shows..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.