• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Griffin Reportedly Already Learning Skins Offense

Still don't understand why we are keeping $1M tied up in a contract for John Beck a this point.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I don't get it either Bulldog, particularly after you re-sign Grossman. Draft a project late or pick up a scrub prospect off the waiver wires. Hell - bring Brunell back if you feel like you need to carry a 3rd QB :)

I don't get it either Bulldog, particularly after you re-sign Grossman. Draft a project late or pick up a scrub prospect off the waiver wires. Hell - bring Brunell back if you feel like you need to carry a 3rd QB :)
Crompton is still under contract, isn't he?

He would have to be an upgrade over Beck, and he's had a year in the system. Save the pick for other areas. OL, ILB, CB, and such.

Beck knows the offense. He can't run it or play it, but he knows it. Maybe they are hoping to surround Griff with vets that know the offense to help him learn? Who knows. If you look at the FA QBs out there, it doesn't get much better than Beck. Maybe they're waiting to see if they can draft another QB?

Four arms for camp, three that have been in the system. No reason to get rid of him until either something better becomes available or you no longer feel you need the extra arm.

Ben Standig says

We already know the Redskins are going to spend some quality time with Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III at the Waco, Texas between now and the NFL Draft. We all know why and, therefore, why not?

However, just in case the Indianapolis Colts change their mind, pull a fast one, shock the world or what have you, the Redskins are going to cover their bases by hanging out with Andrew Luck as well.

Check out the rest at
CSN Washington.com they point to PFT too.

:)
Along with the other side of the coin, a clear sign they want to continue to do everything possible to make sure Mr. Grossman is not the week one starter.
I beg to differ. Sexy Rexy is taking care of that job himself. ;)

Beck may have to go to free up cap space after June 1 if the Redskins don't win that mediation session on the assessed $36M penalty.

Right now Moss is another veteran I would be watching.

His $4.8M slot could net the team 2 veteran players at other positions.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.