• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Good Morning!

O.K. it's 11:28 AM so I can still do this.

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!

I know it's a rough time for Redskins fans but please remember the good things going on in your life and be grateful for them.

Have as great weekend and enjoy everything you can.

That is all.

:beam:

This is where I had breakfast this morning. It was a good morning.

DSC_3186.jpg

Good morning everybody!

I hope you are all well, and may you have an excellent day! :encouragement:

Bumping this thread just to say;

Good Morning BGO and all the fine folks in Redskins fanland!

Hope each and every one of you has a better day than you even hoped for today!

By the way, Redskins Recon will be back and up 'n' running starting next week (providing the Browns fans are awake enough to notice and have a comment or two to make about it. :uncomfortableness:)

It's been a long rumor and talking head-filled off season and I am seriously ready to get a glimpse of what this 2015 Redskins team actually looks like on the field against another NFL team. (Yeah, I know pre-season and all, but I'm tired of all the talk-show me sumpthin'. :cool3: )

Hail!

Good morning! My summer is over and I'm back at the grind! For all those folks that think teachers get "summers off", you're sadly mistaken!

Kids come back next week and I'm excited for the challenges that await and the journedy with my new group of kids! HTTR

Looks like BGO had a good week for breakfasts. :)

This is at Colter Bay in Grand Teton Nat'l Park last week. "Breakfast Cruise" to Elk Island in Lake Jackson. All prepared on the spot ... fresh trout, hot cakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits. And of course, "cowboy coffee," which basically meant crunchy.

colter_bay.jpg

colter_bay_vittles.jpg

Walked up the hill after to walk off at least a couple of the calories. 360 degrees of oh hell yeah.

Been eating super clean and abstaining from alcohol for the past 3 weeks. Last weekend I went off the wagon and had a shit ton of beers and bad food. But I am down 21lbs in 3 weeks and feel super clean. My workouts are getting to be where I want them and I just generally feel good inside. Since I was about 13 I have been eating Rolaids or Tums and have always had a roll of them in my pocket for emergencies. I haven't had to have one this entire time of eating better and working out.

Good morning, everyone!

Sitting here watching my son play with his little brother and seeing both of them laugh together fills my heart. It's a beautiful thing and one I never thought I'd get to be a part of again.

2 weeks and my oldest son moves in with us. All 3 sons under one roof!!

To say I'm excited would be to say the sun is a hot rock....was undersrated!!!

Heading to Charlotte with my daughter to help my brother move some furniture I a new house. There will be good food and beer involved at some point. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning, bgo! Have an amazing day and stay gold!!

Good morning BGO! Was in Boston last week as part of my visit to New England and would have been able to go to Fenway Park to see a game, had they been in town while I was there. UGH!

Well, yesterday I was contacted about flying to Boston for a photo shoot tomorrow...at FENWAY! There is a promotional event with Tim Wakefield, Boston Red Sox pitcher, best known for his knuckleball. I was hired to take action candids of people taking batting practice with the former World Series champ pitching to them.

I'm stoked! It's a good morning indeed.

Good morning, everyone!

Remember to tell those in your life how you truly feel and love those whom you do.

Good morning people ! Half days worth of work, and then it's a short road trip....about 1600 miles. Hope the rest of the week goes well for all, and we woop Atlanta.

Cheers !

Good morning!

Family intact, the house is buzzing with joy and love.

Went to bed last night around 2030 and slept until my wife said, "baby, its 0544. You need to get up"

coffee was fresh, shower was nice and warm, kids were all playing, wife was smiling.

Good morning, BGO!! Life is ****ing good!!

if you ever need to make sure you have a good morning create the "Little Richard" station on Pandora and enjoy yourselves!

Good morning, everyone!

Remember to tell those in your life how you truly feel and love those whom you do.

You don't tell us what to do, not our real dad anymore!

Seriously though that's good stuff and something that should be practiced every day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.