• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Go Ravens! Go Falcons!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
OK, here it is...Championship Sunday.

I want the Ravens to win, but I think they won't be able to get it done no matter how much emotion Ray Lewis brings to the table.

Patriots win. Unfortunately, I think they win it all this year.

I also think the Falcons shut down the 49er's offense and have the answer for their defense in Roddy White and Julio Jones.

What say you?

They're taking it to the niners!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Some seriously flawed play calling by the Falcons on offense and they punt after the 49er's offense gets going.
Then the 49er's take it back to the house.

Ryan is deadly today. When he's on, Falcons are almost unstoppable. I will never root for a Harbaugh team or his unibrow QB. I think NE wins it all this year.

OK, here it is...Championship Sunday.

I want the Ravens to win, but I think they won't be able to get it done no matter how much emotion Ray Lewis brings to the table.

Patriots win. Unfortunately, I think they win it all this year.

I also think the Falcons shut down the 49er's offense and have the answer for their defense in Roddy White and Julio Jones.

What say you?

Doing the Dirty Bird right now. The fate of the universe hangs in the balance. We must not succumb to the power of the darkside. Darth Brady and Darth Kaepernick must be defeated.

Matt Ryan is trying to live up to his moniker for not being able to get it done in the big game. I swear this kid is better than that, but he may not be.

The hands to helmet personal foul has gotten kind of ridiculous... They need to allow some judgment on those huge Tickytack call that could help decide the game...

They keep giving the kid chances he is going to score. Mike Nolan is coaching scared in the 2nd half.

If by kid you mean Gore, yeah, you're right. Kapaernick is okay, but its the 49ers rushing attack that Atlanta can't stop.

The hands to helmet personal foul has gotten kind of ridiculous... They need to allow some judgment on those huge Tickytack call that could help decide the game...

Agreed. I mean, isn't that why they wear helmets? It wasn't intentional at all...

Once again the coaching staff of the Atlanta Falcons is to blame for not advancing in the playoffs.

Smith with his arrogance at the end to burn off as much clock as possible before actually getting the points and Mike Nolan for not keeping up the pressure that had Kaepernick scrambling in the 1st quarter. You would have thought that Nolan learned from last week almost blowing it with a lead by easing up the pressure.

What a great game.

Kaep.....a star is born. He's a great story.

Atlanta's WRs are just insane, and I feel a little badly for Gonzalez.

Once again the coaching staff of the Atlanta Falcons is to blame for not advancing in the playoffs.

Smith with his arrogance at the end to burn off as much clock as possible before actually getting the points and Mike Nolan for not keeping up the pressure that had Kaepernick scrambling in the 1st quarter. You would have thought that Nolan learned from last week almost blowing it with a lead by easing up the pressure.

Arrogance? Where are you getting that from Brian? It's smart. With the explosiveness of Kaepernick, you don't want to give him time assuming you can score. Ryan lost the game for the Falcons today. First of all, with several lapses in concentration that cost his team, and in the end, he simply couldn't complete the passes he needed to to pull it out. The Falcons were able (at least compared to Green Bay) to contain Kaepernick. Sure, the 49ers came back, but it was the inability of Ryan to sustain drives that lost them the game. You're being pretty tough on Smith.

Arrogance? Where are you getting that from Brian? It's smart. With the explosiveness of Kaepernick, you don't want to give him time assuming you can score. Ryan lost the game for the Falcons today. First of all, with several lapses in concentration that cost his team, and in the end, he simply couldn't complete the passes he needed to to pull it out. The Falcons were able (at least compared to Green Bay) to contain Kaepernick. Sure, the 49ers came back, but it was the inability of Ryan to sustain drives that lost them the game. You're being pretty tough on Smith.

Well, you see how it ended so... That is coaching scared. He counted his chickens before they hatched if you ask me. If he had played it just a little smarter, they might have had more than 7 seconds for a Hail Mary to end the game. They could have had plenty of time left if they had gotten the FG...to get another FG. There was 5 minutes left when they got the ball on that last possession.

Then, they tried a pass over the middle on 4th and a screen pass on 3rd instead of lobbing the ball on the outside giving your 6'5" phenom, Julio Jones, the opportunity to to get after the ball.

And Nolan on the other side of the ball...he let off the throttle in the 2nd quarter and let Kapernick get settled in.

And can you tell me why they had 2 defenders on the wing man on the punt with 13 seconds left in the game? Yes, they needed to have someone back to receive the ball, but they did not need to worry about blocking the outside men, they needed to concentrate on blocking the kick. They only rushed 8.

Perry Brooks' kid probably made the play of the day for the Farty Whiners with that tip of the ball on 3rd down at the end of the game. If Ryan puts another 6 inches of air under that ball, it's first down Falcons and they probably would have scored.

I hate both of the AFC teams so the only way I'll root for anyone in this night game is if Killer Ray, Smarmy McDimplechin and Belicheat all go out with broken legs. Otherwise, I'm hoping for a miraculous tie where everyone on both teams catches the flu at halftime and are unable to continue playing.

Ready for the craziest statistic anyone has seen in a while?

Joe Flacco may already be the greatest playoff QB on the road in NFL history.

He already has more playoff wins on the road in his career than Montana, Bradshaw, Young, Aikman, Favre, Brady and Peyton Manning.

Last edited:
Ready for the craziest statistic anyone has seen in a while?

Joe Flacco may already be the greatest playoff QB on the road in NFL history.

He already has more playoff wins in his career than Montana, Bradshaw, Young, Aikman, Favre, Brady and Peyton Manning.

More road victories....

Lol....I was shocked too. Even more shocking? It's really not even close.

He's the man when it comes to playoff road games.

Lol....I was shocked too. Even more shocking? It's really not even close.

He's the man when it comes to playoff road games.

Then again, you know what they say...there are lies, damn lies, and then statistics.

I am just wondering why the referees didn't call Tom Brady for trying to take out Ed Reed's knee on the slide!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.