• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Getting Married!

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Tomorrow morning at 10:30 as some of you know I will be marrying Kelly, the love of my life! I never believed in love at first site till I met her.

It will be both of our second marriages, we joke that we will be each others favorite second spouse!

The wedding will be her, my son, me, a photographer, and the minister at a remote waterfall! Here is a picture of us from earlier tonight. After the wedding I will post some more

And yes I do know I out kicked the coverage :yes:
1010514_10200130442648387_1916121878_n.jpg

She is beautiful. Congrats and best of luck!

Congrats! Have a blast.

Congrats! I've really enjoyed watching you post pictures of your courtship on FB; she seems like a lovely lady. Best wishes to you both for a wonderful and happy future together with your son! Looking forward to seeing pics of your wedding ceremony :) All the best!

Congrats!

And what is the deal with the men on this site consistently marrying up?

Congrats!

Yes indeed - congrats Derek!

The reason why so many of you have married up is simple. We have a lot of good people in this forum who are passionate about life. When you couple that with success and a commitment to family, it is not surprising to see such a pattern in here.

Hey, just saying.

I don't know about all that, BB, but I'm hung like a horse.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Congrats!

Maybe God is taking pity on us for the Vinny years, kind of a restitution.

Congrats SC, awesome news.

Photographer?

God Bless You both Derek! Like K, it has been a joy to watch your relationship with Kelly blossom. Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everybody! She did mention the Redskins in her vows! Everything went just the way we wanted it to.

Here are a couple of sample pics we got from the photographer

1010642_10201458080163071_2013357286_n.jpg

1013374_10200908930238385_648203105_n.jpg

1044074_10200142840878335_1197509362_n.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.