• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Get your mind around it....

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Dallas may win the Super Bowl this year. As much as it pains me to say it, the Cowboys coaching staff seems to finally have learned not to lean on Tony Romo too much, but that in smaller doses, he can get the job done.

I'm not impressed with their defense - at all. But they seem to have that intangible 'win when you have to' feel to them.

I will not be surprised if they not only make the playoffs, but go deep into the playoffs, possibly even to the big game itself.

So depressing...

You really think they'd beat Seattle a second time or win in Green Bay?

Get a hold of yourself good man!

;)

I agree that their offense is totally championship caliber. Great Oline with an excellent running game and a stud WR. QB can be a choker, but with those parts around him makes it much easier for him not to.

But their defense isn't championship caliber. I can see them easily losing a shoot out against some of the better offense's they'll face in the playoffs.

Keep whistling past the graveyard Diesel...denial is a powerful thing...better get your mind around it....It pains me to say it, but the Cowboys look to be real this year :(

After I saw that "taunting" penalty to keep the cowboys drive alive, I started to realize that may be true as well. That taunting happens once or twice a drive on a tackle, and after every pass break up. Yet on this occasion, they decide to throw the flag.

Dallas is definitely playing well right now. But going to Lambeau Field or to Seattle will be a tough task.

Well if the trend continues, it'll either be them, the Jags, Titans, or Eagles.

Keep whistling past the graveyard Diesel...denial is a powerful thing...better get your mind around it....It pains me to say it, but the Cowboys look to be real this year :(

The same thing was said about us in 2005 and 2007.

And we all witnessed how quickly those expectations dried up and vanished,once the playoffs started.

You may be right Boone....I just can't push all my chips onto the star.

The Cowboys look good and right now are simply embarrassing the Colts. They are playing at the level of the elite two or three best teams in both the AFC and NFC.

I just want to mention two caveats that may mitigate against the Cowboys being in the SB.

Arizona Cardinals-they look to be a serious obstacle as well as the Packers. And do not overlook the Lions.

Dallas does have vulnerabilities-they lost to us, remember.

I'm just trying to ease the pain... for I fear it's coming...

This is how evil conquers good...

The Colts are going to come back and win this game. We beat Dallass next week and the Fecals win against the Gnats.

You shut yer trap!

The Cowboys are becoming a strong team that is greatly aided by the investments they've made along the offensive line over the past several years.

If that doesn't motivate us to also spend numerous picks along the front, I don't know what will.

Boone, calm down brother. I don't see any scenario where Dallas goes to Lambeau & defeats the Packers at home. But, for what it's worth, I pray you are wrong. I really don't want to have to deal all the bandwagon jumpers who will suddenly leap into action & start declaring hey've been a Cowboys fan their whole life. Yeah. Sure ya have.

Dallas may win the Super Bowl this year. As much as it pains me to say it, the Cowboys coaching staff seems to finally have learned not to lean on Tony Romo too much, but that in smaller doses, he can get the job done.

I'm not impressed with their defense - at all. But they seem to have that intangible 'win when you have to' feel to them.

I will not be surprised if they not only make the playoffs, but go deep into the playoffs, possibly even to the big game itself.

So depressing...

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.

Hey, we have an opportunity to brake part of Romo's anatomy again next week, and cause them to fizzle rapidly.

I'd rather get my hands around yo neck. Yo heart and yo logic should be strangled.

All the more fun when they lose!

I never tire of repeating Tiger's famous dictum: second place is for the first loser.

I like a handful of teams better.

Opened this thread thinking it would be about accepting the idea that Haslett will be back next year.

Haslett back or cowpukes to win the trophy :grey:

How to start the day on a positive note

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.