• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Garrard released - think Shanahan goes after him?

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
In watching Garrard play the past few years I can't think of a quarterback LEAST likely to fit into this type of offensive system.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

With the reports I read this morning about Peyton Manning having another surgery on his neck, and putting him on the sidelines for 3-4 months, Garrard could quite possibly end up in Indy on a one-year deal. Surely, Collins can't be the guy there, and who is the #3 QB?.

The Colt's O-line has been terrible for years. Peyton has made it look good. Collins will get sacked at least 50 times this year.

I bet the Titans are fully aware of Collins' strengths and weaknesses, and will use that knowledge twice this season. It could get ugly in Indy!

skins fan is absolutely right, the Colts, more than any other team rely on the QB. the Oline hasnt been solid for years and they need a guy who gets rid of it fast. Collins is a guy who with great protection, can be very good, but hes older.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Titans transition to the 3-4, it should be very interesting.

skins fan is absolutely right, the Colts, more than any other team rely on the QB. the Oline hasnt been solid for years and they need a guy who gets rid of it fast. Collins is a guy who with great protection, can be very good, but hes older.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Titans transition to the 3-4, it should be very interesting.

Titans switched to the 3-4 as well as the Texans?

Garrard is awful amd would be a terrible fit in this offense. To bring him in now would make zero sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.