• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday - 2020 Week 9 - NY Giants @ Washington - TV Maps Included

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

New York Giants Logo.jpg
@
WFT Logo.png

Washington vs Giants.jpg

When: Sunday, November 8th 2020 - 1:00pm
Where: Fedex Field, Landover Md

Weather:

Sun 08 | Day
71°

1604582621074.png

SSW 5 mph
Partly cloudy. High 71F. Winds light and variable.

TV Maps:
NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 9

Lets talk it up!​

Last edited:
CBS going for the ratings instead of the best game late. Not surprised, but to show a game nationally that will be a brutal blowout is terrible. The Miami v Arizona is a better choice football wise. But I get it. It won’t move the needle.

As far as the game we care about, I’ll be curious to see how they come out after the bye. Do they realize they beat up on a weakling and put in the work to get better? Or do they relish in the fact they won and think they have it all figured out. Rivera seems to be the type that pushes them to the former and the last coach to the latter. But I’ll be anxious to see.

yeah that late CBS game is dumb lol

I don't think we let down. I just don't see that from this team. I hope Rivera has been pounding in their heads that we lost to them last time, but we were absolutely in a position to win it.

Smith had his groove going until he did a rectal-cranial insertion twice in under two minutes.

Smith had his groove going until he did a rectal-cranial insertion twice in under two minutes.
That's the story of this club the last 20 years: Player X was really tearing it up until he totally lost his mind and screwed the pooch ...
I really do not know why I still tune in anymore. There's not one redeemable quality about this team.

We hear every year about the defense performance linked to communication issues
Need the staff to have patience in order to develop a Qb but bench him as soon as he struggles,even though no one expected the team to compete this year.
Every damn coaching staff hired here talks about being patient and building things the right way only to toss that aside 3-4 games in a season because they're under the delusion they can compete...

And now, they've started a new tradition: Getting the Qb's leg broke every November.

I mean, you cannot make this shit up.......

Sometimes, a team just has another's number. Such is the case with the NY Football Giants over the Redskins. Eli's brother from another mother can't win against anyone else but still can wreck us.

It'll be interesting to see how Alex plays getting a week of 1st team reps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.