• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Gameday - 2020 Week 9 - NY Giants @ Washington - TV Maps Included

One of many experimental iterations ...

SilentThreat

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

New York Giants Logo.jpg
@
WFT Logo.png

Washington vs Giants.jpg

When: Sunday, November 8th 2020 - 1:00pm
Where: Fedex Field, Landover Md

Weather:

Sun 08 | Day
71°

1604582621074.png

SSW 5 mph
Partly cloudy. High 71F. Winds light and variable.

TV Maps:
NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 9

Lets talk it up!​

Last edited:

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

High Point

CBS going for the ratings instead of the best game late. Not surprised, but to show a game nationally that will be a brutal blowout is terrible. The Miami v Arizona is a better choice football wise. But I get it. It won’t move the needle.

As far as the game we care about, I’ll be curious to see how they come out after the bye. Do they realize they beat up on a weakling and put in the work to get better? Or do they relish in the fact they won and think they have it all figured out. Rivera seems to be the type that pushes them to the former and the last coach to the latter. But I’ll be anxious to see.

SilentThreat

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

yeah that late CBS game is dumb lol

I don't think we let down. I just don't see that from this team. I hope Rivera has been pounding in their heads that we lost to them last time, but we were absolutely in a position to win it.

ntotoro

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Smith had his groove going until he did a rectal-cranial insertion twice in under two minutes.

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Smith had his groove going until he did a rectal-cranial insertion twice in under two minutes.
That's the story of this club the last 20 years: Player X was really tearing it up until he totally lost his mind and screwed the pooch ...
I really do not know why I still tune in anymore. There's not one redeemable quality about this team.

We hear every year about the defense performance linked to communication issues
Need the staff to have patience in order to develop a Qb but bench him as soon as he struggles,even though no one expected the team to compete this year.
Every damn coaching staff hired here talks about being patient and building things the right way only to toss that aside 3-4 games in a season because they're under the delusion they can compete...

And now, they've started a new tradition: Getting the Qb's leg broke every November.

I mean, you cannot make this shit up.......

SirClintonPortis

The Rookie
Reaction score

Sometimes, a team just has another's number. Such is the case with the NY Football Giants over the Redskins. Eli's brother from another mother can't win against anyone else but still can wreck us.

SkinsOrlando

Searching for the 6 fingered man
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Kent State

It'll be interesting to see how Alex plays getting a week of 1st team reps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0