• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday - 2020 Week 7 - Washington v Dallas

Who wins this thing?

• Washington goes all Darryl Grant on them.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Harvey Martin throws another funeral wreath.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
The lack of enthusiasm for the WFT is palpable. A win over Dallas and there hasn't been a single comment posted (outside of the chat) about the victory. If nobody on a board called BG Obsession can even bother to comment on a win over a rival then that's quite the indictment. Nobody cares about this team apparently.

I enjoyed watching a win today and hanging out with a few friends in chat, even if I think in the short-term, wins are mostly counter-productive. As for activity level, I think we should all look to our own selves as far as contributing to the community here, to the extent anyone is interested in doing that. If folks value it, they'll reengage. If they don't, it'll go by the wayside. I'm sort of tired of cheerleading for it. I spend a ton of time, energy, and money on this site as do some others. Those things are not in endless supply though.

Sort of a buzzkill of a post on a day we win one convincingly.

McLaurin is the real deal. 100% real. Walks the walk. Thanks for sharing that :cheers:

Always fun to beat the pukes, and a lopsided win is that much nicer. We're going to have a hell of a running game with an upgrade or two on the O line. Allen had a good game. He threw it away when there wasn't anything there, and generally made good decisions throughout the entire game. The D did what it should have to a decimated Dallas O line, getting pressure on the QB all day. While I'm sure Boone has his reasons, I can't agree about wins being counter productive at this point. The team really needed this win... so did the fans. There has to be some feel good moments... something in return for the effort put in. Sure, it was a bad team beating up on another bad team, but it was the Redskins beating up on the Cowboys, and that's always special.

Fuck Dallas... Hail to The Redskins !

The lack of enthusiasm for the WFT is palpable. A win over Dallas and there hasn't been a single comment posted (outside of the chat) about the victory. If nobody on a board called BG Obsession can even bother to comment on a win over a rival then that's quite the indictment. Nobody cares about this team apparently.

I would imagine there are plenty of people who can get discouraged when they try to be positive and their opinions are criticized and ridiculed. They may chose to enjoy a win. Oh, or they could be like me and have worked an inventory today at one of their stores and have been up since 0345... therefore not being able to get on their computer or the board yet...

I will be waiting for Stephen A. Smith's segment on them 'Boys. I wonder if the Stetson is going show up again.

Hell of a win today.. We've been hoping for the offense to show up and for the first half the offense looked.. dare i say... good? I at times have found myself looking toward the draft and the implications of winning vs losing, but beating Dallas is fun no matter what. Especially when we control 2 of the 3 aspects of the game... ST was a little bit of a concern considering it should have been a 28 - 0 win had we not missed a FG and given up a big kick return... but i'll take it.

Hell of a win today.. We've been hoping for the offense to show up and for the first half the offense looked.. dare i say... good? I at times have found myself looking toward the draft and the implications of winning vs losing, but beating Dallas is fun no matter what. Especially when we control 2 of the 3 aspects of the game... ST was a little bit of a concern considering it should have been a 28 - 0 win had we not missed a FG and given up a big kick return... but i'll take it.
On the curve that the Cowboy D gives to every team, we sadly come in last.....Everyone else blew them up for 30+.. (Ok, NYG was technically 27 because of a D pick 6).

On the curve that the Cowboy D gives to every team, we sadly come in last.....Everyone else blew them up for 30+.. (Ok, NYG was technically 27 because of a D pick 6).

Well if China wants to ask themselves why more people aren't vocally excited about the team win they can look no further....

Look man, I respect any fans right to not believe in the org and franchise. It's not been easy being a fan and it sucks for all of us. But this is just 'looking for a reason' to bitch and criticize. We dominated a bad Dallas team. You're really going to bitch that we should've dominated them more? As someone mentioned, we had opportunities for it to be more lopsided, they just didn't pan out. I don't think it's going to kill anyone to take a day off from bashing the team and enjoy a well-played win over Dallas. Do you?

I don't care how bad dallas is, when you have a chance to kick someone when they are down, you do it. Too often in the past, we've seen them play down to the level of the competition and lose. Who could ever forget giving them their one win in 89. A game which in all likelihood cost the Redskins a spot in the playoffs. I'm glad they beat them and beat them convincingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.