• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday - 2020 Week 7 - Washington v Dallas

Who wins this thing?

• Washington goes all Darryl Grant on them.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Harvey Martin throws another funeral wreath.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk about the game here - before, during, and after. Hail!

The rivalry used to be Redskins vs Cowboys.

The "Football Team" vs the Cowboys just doesn't have the same pop to it.

The "Football Team" has no rivalries.....

The rivalry used to be Redskins vs Cowboys.

The "Football Team" vs the Cowboys just doesn't have the same pop to it.

The "Football Team" has no rivalries.....

Is there such as thing as a rivalry with a team that sucks? Whether it is Redskins or WFT, they've sucked for the better part of the last 25 years. There are no rivals or rivalries because that would require the team to actually be competitive.

I think there is a ton of ambivalence when it comes to the NFL these days. It's not unique to this franchise. But yes - I think it's obvious that when both teams are huge letdowns and struggling to win even a single game, it's going to dilute any kind of previous rivalry. I also agree that without any future 'Redskins-Dallas' games, it will never really be the same.

Man, I don't know what to expect from this one. Both teams are really, really bad.....

Garbage bowl.

I will say, if we don't score 30+....

Also, the only thing Peyton Barber brings to the table is making people think of some weird chimera of Peyton Manning and Tiki Barber.

Dallas is getting one of their top defenders back this week, just in time for us. Figures.

That’s great and all, but the Team hasn’t scored more than 20 points since week 1.

pretty funny that Vegas has us as 1 pt favorites lol pretty sure its the only game thus far where we are favored.

I have a friendly bet with a buddy for a 4 pk of cold brews and some bbq rub/sauce

That’s great and all, but the Team hasn’t scored more than 20 points since week 1.

Subsequently we've only played 2 teams with a 'worse' scoring defense than ours. Philly and Cleveland.

Even the Giants are 16th.

I have a co-worker whose a Dallas fan, asked him if he wanted to put a quick 20 in on the winner..............he reached in his pocket and pulled out two dimes....said yep there's a quick .20 I'm willing to risk

I have a co-worker whose a Dallas fan, asked him if he wanted to put a quick 20 in on the winner..............he reached in his pocket and pulled out two dimes....said yep there's a quick .20 I'm willing to risk

HAHA yea I dont gamble much but my Dallas buddy was like we gotta do something, given his like for BBQ and brews we chose something that we would probably send each other any ways (I trade him beer from Central FLA and he sends me stuff from SoFla). Regardless of the score I told him i'd still send him a care package haha

Dallas Week died with the name change. And yes I know that both teams suck, the name change just polished it off.
Thanks Dan

Dallas Week died with the name change. And yes I know that both teams suck, the name change just polished it off.
Thanks Dan

Dallas week died a long time ago unfortunately.

Of all people I heard an interview with yesterday that really stood out, Michael Irvin had about the best answer I have heard about this 'rivalry' in a long time.

Segment 2. It's actually a really good interview.

He mentioned that in the old days it didn't matter who was good and who wasn't this was a game that all players 'got up' for. On top of that, back in the day they hated each other, but it was a 'good hate.' That jersey swapping is the worst thing, if someone from the other team just beat me, the last thing he wanted to do was hang their jersey on his wall as a reminder. Instead he would go get to work so next time he saw you, it didnt' happen again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.