• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday - 2020 Week 12 - Washington @ Dallas Cowboys - Thanksgiving Edition

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
WFT Helmet 2.png
@
Dallas Cowboys Helmet 2 (2).png

Washington vs Dallas 2.jpg

Turkey Day Edition!!!!

When: Thursday, November 26th 2020 - 4:30pm EST
Where: AT&T Stadium - Arlington, TX

COVERAGE:
Watch - FOX
Listen - NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM

Weather: Retractable Dome

Troy Aikman on last night's Packers/Colts game promoting Wash/Dallas this week: "There's alot of history between the Cowboys and Football Team..."

:cuss:

Sickening.........

Troy’s had way too many concussions to seem coherent at this point

WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !

2 weeks ago, this game was looking like a slam dunk. Now the cowboys are playing better and I’m a little nervous. The thing is, it’s a win-win situation no matter the outcome. Higher draft pick or a chance at taking a back door into the playoffs. I just hate losing to the cowboys.

Putrid division or not, let us not overlook the importance of at the very least managing to go .500 in the East this year. It has been a long time coming. Goes a long way in my mind towards establishing an identity in the NFC East, and a good initial achievement for Ron Rivera in year one.

That was fun. The look on Daltons face on the pic 6 was priceless. Never expected something so lopsided this time out, but it does make it that much more enjoyable.

This play...

Every time I watch it I'm befuddled! LMAO! No wonder the Cowpokes stood around dumbfounded!!

Nothing like watching the team have the most complete game of the season against the pukes

McLaurin's hustle saved 4 points on the board, big play

Culture. That was one of about 5 plays that dictated the dynamic of the game. If Dallas scores there we could be talking about a different feel. Terry and the defense stood on their heads there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.