• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME DAY THREAD: SKINS SERVING SHREDDED CHEESE TODAY!!

Voice is hoarse and emotions have been trampled, but I can't say it was a bad day.

My son enjoyed his first NFL football game alongside me today at FedEx and we had a great time...up until we heard the clank off the upright with one second remaining in regulation. <sigh> It hurts just typing that.

Anyway, I thought we were the better team going in - and I still do :moon: - but the Skins showed some resiliency and got the win.

Congratulations my brothers in football fan-dom.

Good game, glad you had fun with your son, thats what's really important!

Here's hoping you crush the rest of the NFCE!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'd take only a very tiny amount of exception to this.

The better team TODAY won TODAY. :)

I'm a believer in the team that won ultimately being the better team *that day*, but that's just dickering. We aren't in Green Bay's league right now. We'd lose 8 out of 10 head to head matchups in my opinion. We just happened to hit on that 20% day today.

I'll take it :)

APB, I wish I had taken the time to meet you today! You certainly are a class act! I was at the game and man oh man was it worth being there!!! Hail Redskins! And I will be rooting for the Pack all season from here on out. However, I will say I lost a little bit of respect for Clay Matthews today. On a couple of occasions he took his helmet off, on the field mind you and no penalty called, to adjust his hair. Come one man! This is football not a beauty pageant.

Anyway, here is the link to my shots in the BGO Gallery. APB, I didn't post any of the Aaron Rodgers shots here, but if you'd like I have a few good ones I can send you.

http://www.bgobsession.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=564

Voice is hoarse and emotions have been trampled, but I can't say it was a bad day.

My son enjoyed his first NFL football game alongside me today at FedEx and we had a great time...up until we heard the clank off the upright with one second remaining in regulation. <sigh> It hurts just typing that.

Anyway, I thought we were the better team going in - and I still do :moon: - but the Skins showed some resiliency and got the win.

Congratulations my brothers in football fan-dom.

Glad you had a good time.

Don't worry, if you all can shake the injury bug, you'll be there in Jan.

Both teams blew today, you all moreso because of all your injuries, us because we're still building

Crazy game

My son and I are both hoarse today. His hand is bruised from beating the back of seat in front of him.

I need a comfortable win.

This wasn't my son's first game. He has been going once or twice a year for past 7 years. Regardless, still a great day to spend with my son. You got to take advantage of days like that while you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.