• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME DAY THREAD: SKINS SERVING SHREDDED CHEESE TODAY!!

Blondie

Well, the Packers offense is ranked closely behind us. And we KNOW our offense has been sporatic......

And their defense is ranked RIGHT BEHIND US.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

To say this game will be close is an understatment.

Aaron Rodgers is a good qb.

But so is Donovan. Will the Packer defense stuff our new starting rb...who a couple of weeks ago was practice squad material and excited to be getting a paycheck?

Cutting DT is not a big deal for the receiving corp.......but it IS a big deal in special teams.

IT'S GAME DAY BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!

It is a GORGEOUS day in TEXAS for football!!!! Hope the day is as beautiful at FED EX!!

Let's win this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunny Orlando Fl checking in.......We need to pressure Rodgers and RUN THE BALL !!!

WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOT I hear the train of fortune !!!

press the Packer receivers at the los + orakpo free reign on average OTs = victory!

Inactives:

CP
Haynesworth
Dockery
Riley
Beck
Bryant
Paulsen
Barnes

Dock isn't even active, huh? Man, he really must not be a good fit for the zone blocking scheme to not even be active.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Phillip Rivers?

Me thinks the great Blonde One has been hitting the bloody mary's early today :)

I'm excited for this one. Could be a turning-point kind of a game. Very curious to see if we can build on a tough road win in Philly last week.

Here's to hoping they can. :cheers:

Phillip Rivers?

Me thinks the great Blonde One has been hitting the bloody mary's early today :)

I'm excited for this one. Could be a turning-point kind of a game. Very curious to see if we can build on a tough road win in Philly last week.

Here's to hoping they can. :cheers:

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I think I was listening to Fox Pre Game and typing and I typed a name I heard.

Geez.........at least I didn't type Romo or something!!

THANKS for the catch John!!

I shall edit the post.

I think we can beat Aaron Rivers and Philip Rodgers! Hail!

Dock being inactive? Wow. All of a sudden, I have this feeling that he could be trade bait sometime soon. Weird. But trading OL would be unwise imo.

Game thread. Ok. See you in chat - if we have the masses there today. Glad to see this game on the bigscreen today.

The Packers have had the same problem we have had-their offense and defense going flat and letting teams come back on them in the second half.

This would be a great time for us to play a solid second half.

Dirty 30 picks returns it to the 30. GAME OVER MANN!

I think. :paranoid:

Everyone OK cardiac-wise?

As Big Mike texted me after the game "I'm five years older." :laugh:

Hail to the Redskins, baby. Wow.

Huge props to the Redskins today, particularly the defense in the 2nd half. They got tough and shut Rodgers and company down.

Neophyte said it best. First you win, then you learn how to win.

Today, we won.

Everyone OK cardiac-wise?

As Big Mike texted me after the game "I'm five years older." :laugh:

Hail to the Redskins, baby. Wow.

Good news is, Mike was only 13 to begin with :)

I keed Mike, I keed.

Great day! And getting better (Dallas is down 10-0 already against the Titans!)

Huge props to the Redskins today, particularly the defense in the 2nd half. They got tough and shut Rodgers and company down.

Today, we won.

Dallas, Philly, Green Bay.

That is a NICE list of victories right there. And I think we can officially say it now. Your (read: my) Washington Redskins can play with ANYONE in this league. Anyone. But you guys are all over it. I couldn't have described where we are right now any better than that.

And Mr. LaRon Freaking Landry. I officially apologize to you, sir. You have clearly worked your ever-loving ass off this offseason, listened to your coaches, and have become a Pro-Bowl-calibre safety. I was ready to write you off last year. You, sir, have proven me wrong. HTTR. And HTLL.

Today, we won.
Welllll, sorta. In reality it was more like a game of attrition with a team that came in with a bunch of key injuries. In other words, we barely eked out a win against their 2nd string...in OT after a missed game winning FG. But I have a more in-depth post about that stuff brewing for later.

Regardless, it just feels good to get the win. As has been the case this season it hasn't gone at all as I expected. My best case scenario for the Pack/Dolts was that we'd split with a win against the Dolts possible. Right now (depending on the health of Williams & Brown) I'm thinking 4-2 is a distinct possibility. HTTR!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.