• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME DAY THREAD: SKINS SERVING SHREDDED CHEESE TODAY!!

Everyone OK cardiac-wise?

As Big Mike texted me after the game "I'm five years older." :laugh:

Hail to the Redskins, baby. Wow.

In chat, I said, "I have aged 173 years".

I'm doing better now. George Washington sends his regards and glad that his namesake won.

Considering it was almost 5am when I went back to bed (with about 6:00 remaining in the half), the way they were playing just wasn't worth the effort to stay awake any longer.

Run for 2, run for 2, overthrow a receiver, punt; or overthrow, throw for 3, (3rd & 7) throw for 5, punt.

I woke up 15 minutes ago, make a coffee, log in and WTF!!!!! We won?????? GTFO!! It must have been me causing all the **** plays. As we get the Colts game on TV next week, I'm now tempted to NOT watch it in case I am a curse.

Anyone want to convince me otherwise?

I fully understand your reason, and maybe I shouldn't log in again during a game, for the benefit of the team.

Should I really make that ultimate sacrifice? Maybe place a 4 hour, game day only ban on me!

If you're going to be like that, I'll go and support the Browns. They're always losing so my curse won't matter! ;)

Ehhh, coulda you really take one for the team and root for the Cowboys then?

;)

Don't need that today though, Dallas loses!

Man what a fun football weekend! Go Skin, Go Bucks, Go Dukes and Go anyone playing the Cowboys...good weekend. :) Another ugly win for us but I'll take a W ugly or pretty...just keep progressing.

The D just confuses me.

Heh...then keep me confused too I guess. They are very Jekyll and Hyde...keep the doc in the locker room the rest of the season and just gimme the big scary mutant guy.

Dallas plays ugly, we play ugly we win.

Houston plays pretty, we start out pretty then turn ugly, we lose.

St. Louis plays pretty, we play ugly, we lose

Philly plays ugly, we play ugly we win

Green Bay plays ugly, we play ugly, we win.

Make the opponent look ugly=we win

I can live with that for now.

Voice is hoarse and emotions have been trampled, but I can't say it was a bad day.

My son enjoyed his first NFL football game alongside me today at FedEx and we had a great time...up until we heard the clank off the upright with one second remaining in regulation. <sigh> It hurts just typing that.

Anyway, I thought we were the better team going in - and I still do :moon: - but the Skins showed some resiliency and got the win.

Congratulations my brothers in football fan-dom.

APB - you are all class brother :cheers:

Hope you had a good experience at FedEx and that there weren't too many idiots harassing you. I've seen it get pretty bad for opposing fans. Hopefully, you didn't have to deal with any of that nonsense and you and your son had a great day (minus the final result).

And the better team (at least right now) didn't win today. Don't think you'd find many who would argue that point. The Packers will make a lot of noise this year, especially if they can get healthier heading towards the post-season. Rodgers is really something.

And the better team (at least right now) didn't win today. Don't think you'd find many who would argue that point. The Packers will make a lot of noise this year, especially if they can get healthier heading towards the post-season. Rodgers is really something.

I'd take only a very tiny amount of exception to this.

The better team TODAY won TODAY. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.