• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day - 2020 Week 1 - Washington vs Philadelphia

Who wins this thing?

• No mascot beats a dirty bird any day. WFT wins!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Even without opposition fans buying all the tickets Washington can't beat Philly at home.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Talk about the game here - before, during, and after. Hail!

This is the kind of misdirection and chaos I hope to see a lot of. So many moving parts from Sims in motion to Martin pulling which shades 3 linebackers away from the ultimate play.

I post a lot of positive... have to point out negative too

Thomas blew 2 blocks... I GUESS you can look at him dip under the first one in order to get to the 2nd level expecting Gibson to be tight on his ass, but the 2nd block is just bad. A 5 yard gain could have been a lot more if Thomas seals the DB to the inside and Gibson has free space to the outside.

Last edited:
Another one, Thomas loses his guy and Scherff has to try and pick up the slack. If Thomas gets the edge and Scherff can engage no. 50 heads up, Gibson likely has a better lane. Moses with a decent pull but he loses the leverage on a DB. That guy should be on his ass.

Back to this play a little deeper, already gave Moses his props.

I love this look. McKissic is split outside of Thomas, both standing up. Gibson is flanking Haskins to the right in the backfield. Sims goes in motion at the snap, McKissic immediately engages.

It's a similar look to this play that went for 20

The goal line run being later in the game.

It looks like it's RPO where Haskins can pull the ball (would have had a clear lane to the endzone, he can hit Sims in the flat, or he can see McLaurin up top man to man. McLaurin did not really run a route so I'm assuming he was not an option yet... but they could bring him down on a slant, or look fade depending on how the defensive alignment looks.

More not so good. Darby bails and Jackson is standing there all alone with an easy first down.

Good news is Bostic had GREAT coverage on the TE, I BELIEVE that's Ertz that he's got covered very well. Not sure why Darby turned and ran unless he just figured it was a mismatch and wanted to be support. Jackson was flat out uncovered. Apke wasn't even on screen when the play started, so he clearly was responsible for anything over the top.

Last edited:
A little more film.... key on Roullier at C. Opens up and deflects Cox enough to get him off his feet. Gets out and becomes a lead blocker in front of Sims.

He's been a very solid piece in an otherwise unstable position group. Another example of Turner and Rivera gameplanning to lessen the effect of a questionable unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.