Game Day - 2020 Week 1 - Washington vs Philadelphia

One of many experimental iterations ...

Who wins this thing?

• No mascot beats a dirty bird any day. WFT wins!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Even without opposition fans buying all the tickets Washington can't beat Philly at home.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Congratulations to Ryan Kerrigan, a well deserved cap for the man who has been the single, constant positive on this team for the past ten years.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

If I can give him shit every time he does something done, I can give him praise when he does well.

He did well yesterday. Maybe Rivera is going to be able to coach him up and get the best from him.

Enforcer

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

George Mason

What a difference having true pros in charge. Jay teams generally call it a day when the going gets tough. In just one game, Ron's team showed that they'll keep chopping wood, and kept on fighting. Leadership matters. Del Rio is night-and-day difference from the jokers like Barry and Manusky that we had to endure.

Wasn't perfect by any means - but a great kick-off to the season!

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

High Point

What a difference having true pros in charge. Jay teams generally call it a day when the going gets tough. In just one game, Ron's team showed that they'll keep chopping wood, and kept on fighting. Leadership matters. Del Rio is night-and-day difference from the jokers like Barry and Manusky that we had to endure.

Wasn't perfect by any means - but a great kick-off to the season!
Completely Agee. I don’t expect them to challenge for a Super Bowl this year, but I want to see that improvement. I wanted to see a coach that could get them to correct some of the stupid mistakes they made. The ones that are correctable and have little to do with talent. I wanted to see a team that doesn’t give up. And I want to see a team that wants to win no matter the circumstance. All those things have been sorely lacking and it was good to see them show up in week 1.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

the fact he told them he saw it in them already "fellas, its here" made me know that he is going to get it out of them one way or the other.

Ron hasn't failed anywhere he went. He had the LBs in San Diego hitting, he had the team in Carolina going to a Super Bowl, and he will turn this franchise around as well.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

I want to mention this though: Troy Apke was an absolute liability in coverage yesterday. he was slow in responding, and burned several times. We need a better FS than him.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

we talked about trading Kerrigan last week...its like he must've heard it. Disrupting a play to cause a sack, 2 sacks, and a fumble recovery.

dude is a freaking beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast!

SilentThreat

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

we talked about trading Kerrigan last week...its like he must've heard it. Disrupting a play to cause a sack, 2 sacks, and a fumble recovery.

dude is a freaking beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast!

I think this role is going to be absolutely perfect for him. He can rotate in, play specific situations and remain fresh. For 10 years he's been the only threat along the D-line we have so he got keyed on. Now he is going to be able to feast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0