• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day - 2020 Week 1 - Washington vs Philadelphia

Who wins this thing?

• No mascot beats a dirty bird any day. WFT wins!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Even without opposition fans buying all the tickets Washington can't beat Philly at home.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Talk about the game here - before, during, and after. Hail!

I think this role is going to be absolutely perfect for him. He can rotate in, play specific situations and remain fresh. For 10 years he's been the only threat along the D-line we have so he got keyed on. Now he is going to be able to feast.
the DEs are going to eat this year.

Desean looks like a little boy next to Chase. People are over that loudmouth when he now doesn't do shit for production

I’d hope Wentz woulda told DJ to stfu during the game, it was his ass getting pile driven into the dirt all day

don't know how it will play out in the long run, but we're clearly going to see a very different product on the field.

Tress is the only person on this team for the past few years who has been without question on his ability. The guy does everything you want in a kicker.

I remember them trying to make a joke about how he stood...but he then dropped it inside the 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.