• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day - 2020 Week 1 - Washington vs Philadelphia

Who wins this thing?

• No mascot beats a dirty bird any day. WFT wins!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Even without opposition fans buying all the tickets Washington can't beat Philly at home.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Talk about the game here - before, during, and after. Hail!

This is pretty much unwatchable. Redskins showing why they're going to go 3-13 this year.

No offense. Defense looks good for two downs they gives up a first down or big play on third down.

Same old, same old.

Secondary looks like trash

OL looks like slightly less stinky trash

Haskins looks like trash

Rivera is gonna have a field day at halftime.

Defensive line is scary. Extremely scary.

Well the defense is making me eat my words. Hopefully the offense will get better as the season goes on.

Wow... hats off to the coaching staff, they had the team ready to play. D line is lookin nasty already, and the O will get better. Good start to say the least.

he went over to the D and started getting really animated. Usually the defense HATES that, but Haskins was pounding his own chest like he was taking responsibility for the score and telling them "I got you"

He then slapped hands with all of the D line and went off with them nodding their heads.

that is pretty special. usually the D does not mingle with the O yet they knew he wasn't talking trash or being a baby. He was being a leader.

Kerrigan getting the sack record is huge, yet Howie and Strahan cant seem to even bring themselves to speak about it. Typical.

he went over to the D and started getting really animated. Usually the defense HATES that, but Haskins was pounding his own chest like he was taking responsibility for the score and telling them "I got you"

He then slapped hands with all of the D line and went off with them nodding their heads.

that is pretty special. usually the D does not mingle with the O yet they knew he wasn't talking trash or being a baby. He was being a leader.

Kerrigan getting the sack record is huge, yet Howie and Strahan cant seem to even bring themselves to speak about it. Typical.

Screw Howie and Strahan. Strahan’s sack record is about as real as his middle tooth. The line dominated today and they won. That’s all that matters.

Screenshot_20200913-165248.png

Looks like everyone got to eat today. Some of those sacks were brutal, too

I can't stress how big of a deal this is. He's their best weapon not named Zack Ertz. This is HUGE. In years past this is where we have notoriously let a no name rookie destroy us. We have new management, Philly is ripe for the pickins. These are the games we need to take advantage of this year.

Bold prediction:

Washington - 27
Philly - 17

I dont usually toot my own horn but I'm jumping on this one.... :cool:

I can't stress how big of a deal this is. He's their best weapon not named Zack Ertz. This is HUGE. In years past this is where we have notoriously let a no name rookie destroy us. We have new management, Philly is ripe for the pickins. These are the games we need to take advantage of this year.

Bold prediction:

Washington - 27
Philly - 17

nice did you predict a huge comeback though lol😂

The very best part of today, for me, was my son bet a friend 200 pushups that the Redskins would win. During the first half I had to listen to the other kid giving my son grief (“what’s the score now?”)

My boy, who has been a die-hard fan since he was six years old, finally got some just reward for his loyalty. He deserves today ... a lot more than I do.

But I’ll still take it. 😁

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.