• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day - 2020 Week 1 - Washington vs Philadelphia

Who wins this thing?

• No mascot beats a dirty bird any day. WFT wins!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Even without opposition fans buying all the tickets Washington can't beat Philly at home.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Talk about the game here - before, during, and after. Hail!

Our DL and defense under Del Rio versus their O-line will dictate the winner I think. I hate the Eagles so much, I want domination from our DL, I want to see Wentz's jersey absolutely filthy.

It’s going to be. Chase with 3 sacks in his debut and 6 total sacks on the day. Wentz won’t finish the game.

Prentzel getting Chased all game

We're going to have to generate pressure, our db's can't be expected to contain the passing attack for 4-5 seconds a clip. No idea on offense, not a clue what that will look like.

Maybe I’m being a homer, but I like their chances in this one. I just feel like they will catch the Eagles by surprise both on offense and defense. The Eagles are already banged up on offense and I don’t think they have the weapons right now to scare anyone. Having said that, history tells us D-Jax will have his best game of the year, so there is that to worry about.

Maybe I’m being a homer, but I like their chances in this one. I just feel like they will catch the Eagles by surprise both on offense and defense. The Eagles are already banged up on offense and I don’t think they have the weapons right now to scare anyone. Having said that, history tells us D-Jax will have his best game of the year, so there is that to worry about.

Up until he pulls a hammy.

Up until he pulls a hammy.
Yes....just never against us. Last year I tried to draft D-Jax in like the 7th or 8th round of the FF draft, hoping to start him in week one against the Redskins.

Jackson: 8 Rec 154 Yards 2 TD's

What I had forgotten was Case Keenum threw for almost 400 yards and 3 TD's himself.

Yes....just never against us. Last year I tried to draft D-Jax in like the 7th or 8th round of the FF draft, hoping to start him in week one against the Redskins.

What I had forgotten was Case Keenum threw for almost 400 yards and 3 TD's himself.

IIRC, he did get injured in that game. It was just after getting 154 yards and two TD's LOL!!!

Didn't he overthrow a WIDE OPEN Mclaurin too, that would have been another long TD, or was that a different game?

Edit: Yep, fast forward to 6:58.

Mclaurin Wide Open_LI.jpg

Last edited:
RB Miles Sanders is inactive for the Eagles, did not travel with the team for the game tomorrow. Lane Johnson is also a game time decision, having ankle pain/discomfort.

If Lane Johnson doesnt play that makes it way easier on our DL, even if hes playing through pain its great because he isnt going to move quite as well.
I am really not afraid of a 100 year old Jason Peters against Sweat or Young, Ill take that every day with the player he is today and his age.

RB Miles Sanders is inactive for the Eagles, did not travel with the team for the game tomorrow. Lane Johnson is also a game time decision, having ankle pain/discomfort.

If Lane Johnson doesnt play that makes it way easier on our DL, even if hes playing through pain its great because he isnt going to move quite as well.
I am really not afraid of a 100 year old Jason Peters against Sweat or Young, Ill take that every day with the player he is today and his age.

I can't stress how big of a deal this is. He's their best weapon not named Zack Ertz. This is HUGE. In years past this is where we have notoriously let a no name rookie destroy us. We have new management, Philly is ripe for the pickins. These are the games we need to take advantage of this year.

Bold prediction:

Washington - 27
Philly - 17

Field looks good, still not sold on the NFL logo on the field though...

Last edited:

Field looks good, still not sold on the NFL logo on the field though...

I just hate how they are putting Established in 1932 on everything. This was established in 2020. They should just drop the date because it’s only pointing to the fact they are trying to erase the history of the team. We as fans aren’t stupid. We know what happened. We won’t be conned into thinking this has been the team all along. But they somehow think we will. Just call it the football team and be done with it.

I just hate how they are putting Established in 1932 on everything. This was established in 2020. They should just drop the date because it’s only pointing to the fact they are trying to erase the history of the team. We as fans aren’t stupid. We know what happened. We won’t be conned into thinking this has been the team all along. But they somehow think we will. Just call it the football team and be done with it.

Yeah, the est. 1932 is unnecessary...

I like the Endzone other than the EST 1932. I would be good with just WASHINGTON.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.